Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration

Discus and support Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I recently migrated my minecraft account from mojang it was a java edition for the pc while migrating I had to make a new email address after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Night Hawk uk, May 4, 2023.

1. Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration

Hi I recently migrated my minecraft account from mojang it was a java edition for the pc while migrating I had to make a new email address after logging in to the new email address all I have access to is minecraft bedrock I have checked with mojang my migration was completed but I can't access java edition on my microsoft account can I please recover my account.

I have my transaction id number still

:)

Night Hawk uk, May 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
  3. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Problemas na migração na conta Microsoft do Minecraft

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums! I understand that you’re having issues accessing your Minecraft account after migrating to your Microsoft account. For Minecraft account inquiries, please contact Mojang directly. I will list an FAQ of account migration and the direct support link below.

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

Mojang Support – Contact Us

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  5. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

6. Night Hawk uk Win User

As I have migrated to Microsoft I have been told it is now a Microsoft problem as I cannot be unmitigated back to mojang I have already been working with mojang and tried everything they could suggest before opening this forum I have been told my Microsoft Account must be updated to verify I have java edition on it as that edition was transferred from my mojang account to Microsoft
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account issue

2. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  3. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  4. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  5. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  6. Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue: Due to troubleshooting issues I had to reset my Xbox to fix the issue, however after connect my Microsoft account the Xbox profile is an old one I haven’t used in year, my main one is nowhere to...
  7. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  8. Gamertag and Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag and Microsoft account issue: I haven't played Xbox for some years but want to get back to playing it again. I have logged into Xbox with my Microsoft account but somehow my Microsoft account is associated with my sons...
  9. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  10. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....