Microsoft account is already linked to PSN even though I’ve never linked it

Discus and support Microsoft account is already linked to PSN even though I’ve never linked it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a PS5 in October for my birthday. I’ve never owned a PS4 prior to this, this was my first time buying any playstation product. I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ella Fisher1, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Ella Fisher1
    Ella Fisher1 Guest

I got a PS5 in October for my birthday. I’ve never owned a PS4 prior to this, this was my first time buying any playstation product. I purchased minecraft on it and went to sign into my xbox account, and I got an error message telling me my microsoft account has already been linked to a PSN network… even though I had never owned a playstation in the past, and I hadn’t even played minecraft on someone elses. I would just make a new account, but that would mean losing all my skins, my realms, and ranks on servers. Someone please help me fix this.

:)

Ella Fisher1, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Ella Fisher1 Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Ella, only the owner can link and unlink an account or service from the Microsoft account.

Click on the link below, log in with your Microsoft account and see if there are any Mojang services linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
    I’m not sure what you mean. I am the owner of my microsoft account?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Yes, and clicking on the link I sent you will check if the account is linked to any Sony service.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ella, only the owner can link and unlink an account or service from the Microsoft account.

Click on the link below, log in with your Microsoft account and see if there are any Mojang services linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  5. MeMatrimCauthon Win User

"Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.

Will do I will start looking deeper into this now.
  6. MeMatrimCauthon Win User

"Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.

I'm very sorry to hear that but i will keep on trying to find the solution and try and get more people working on this.
    Hopefully you will be able to play soon enough.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account is already linked to PSN even though I’ve never linked it - Similar Threads - Microsoft account already

2. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  3. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  6. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  7. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  8. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  9. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  10. Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?: Hello, I’m trying to sign into a Microsoft account on Minecraft for the ps5 but it keeps saying I’m already signed into one. I don’t know what account it is referring to as I have never before...