Microsoft Account Hacked

Discus and support Microsoft Account Hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, one of my friend's Microsoft account's was hacked. I was playing Minecraft and tried to verify my friend's Microsoft account on a Discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leonardo Ologundudu, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Microsoft Account Hacked

Hello, one of my friend's Microsoft account's was hacked. I was playing Minecraft and tried to verify my friend's Microsoft account on a Discord server, and once I completed the "verification" process, someone logged into the Microsoft account, removed the number from the account, and changed the email and the password. They are no longer able to log into the account, and are therefore unable to create a support ticket. I am creating a support ticket from this account. Is it possible to remove the new email from the account in order to recover it? I can provide the email that was hacked. Thank you for your time - a prompt response would be appreciated.

:)

Leonardo Ologundudu, Apr 1, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

My Microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked

3. RonBarker Win User
  4. DioPeluca Win User

Hacked Account and Security Information Changed

5. MorseyBaby Win User
  6. SoapyStarling64 Win User

hacked microsoft account

Thanks, but that's the problem, my profile logs in, but offline only. If i try to log into xbox live online, it asks for passwords which no longer work. Password recovery and the form asking for email subjects and contacts is a joke, when I only needed the
    email address for my xbox live profile. I've just made another microsoft account, this time without an xbox live profile, just in case somehow microsoft or xbox can move my profile for me.

I've rang them before and they just pointed me in the direction of the form and password reset pages :-(
Thema:

Microsoft Account Hacked

1. Microsoft Account Hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Hacked

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...