Microsoft account hacked contacting support is a battle

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked contacting support is a battle in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, About 1 Month ago my Microsoft account got hacked and my password and email got changed. I sadly lost acces immidiantly because I made the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeveX0, Oct 5, 2022.

1. SeveX0
    SeveX0 Guest

Hello,

About 1 Month ago my Microsoft account got hacked and my password and email got changed.

I sadly lost acces immidiantly because I made the mistake to not add any phone number or 2fa

(I know this was dumb but I didnt realise that hacking random accounts was a thing and I learned from this)

The first thing I did was to fill out the recovery form but it didn't work because I didn't provide enough information( I filled the entire form)

Next I contacted the support and got in a chat with an agent. I had to fill out a form again and I had to wait a few days. They said I should get my account back, BUT I got an response that my account can't get recovered because some security information got changed. I don't understand this, because they also said in the email that they verified me as the owner of this account.

So I tried again, and again, and AGAIN

I tried this over 20 times for about 2 months because someone said this was the only thing I can do.

Is this true?

Did anyone have the same problem and was able to fix it?

This was my main account and I had rare DLCS

(The Ferryman Dlc for Sea of Thieves)

This is worth multiple thoasend dollars

I also played over 1k hours on this account.

So that's why I don't want to give up.

Is there anything else I can do but contacting support everyday?

If anyone knows what I can do please respond.

Thanks

:)

SeveX0, Oct 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SEVEX0

Sorry to hear that your account was hacked
    If Microsoft support wasn't able to assist you with that or no further actions can be taken by them to recover / restore the account.

Unfortunately here in the forums isn't possible to receive assistance on this matter, because no one can access / view / modify account details due to privacy and security reasons

Just in case, if you didn't try it, you can try recovering the account using the following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. LonnieMizell Win User

login / account / gamer tag help

This happened to my son someone hacked his account and I have been battling microsoft for 5 days trying to get his account back! They keep saying someone will contact me and that has not happened.
  4. Gérard Oomens Win User

My account email got changed without my consent.

According to Microsoft:

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

And have a look at:

Contacting support for a Microsoft Account - Microsoft Support

Contacting Microsoft support about your Microsoft account

Important:

• To protect your account and its contents, our support agents and advocates are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.
    • They cannot do more than you can do for yourself with the forms available from the website.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Need the name and if possible the name of the company that works with Microsoft

Was it your Microsoft Account that was hacked? It's unlikely that offical support would direct you to call another company. Can you provide some details on what was hacked, if it was Mixer, Microsoft, streaming service, or application account, we can try
    and provide some more information.

Otherwise you can contact support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask them for the records of your contact to Microsoft Support and see if they have listed what actions you were directed to take in the work notes of the support request.
  6. PlushRelic Win User

xbox

Hello,idk2324

I would recommend following the steps on Microsoft support official support page to help you recover you hacked account you can access this here: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

If this doesn't resolve you current issue with the hacked account i would suggest contacting Microsoft support as they will be able to assist you more with this issue you can contact them here :

Contact Us - Microsoft Support

If you need any more assistance with this issue don't hesitate to reply .Thanks

Hope this helps and have Great day . !!
Thema:

1. Microsoft account hacked contacting support is a battle - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...