Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know...

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got hacked and they changed the account email to a different email. I cant even contact microsoft as i need to know to email to recover the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JackBeaGamez, Mar 23, 2023.

1. JackBeaGamez
    JackBeaGamez Guest

Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know...

My account got hacked and they changed the account email to a different email. I cant even contact microsoft as i need to know to email to recover the account. Is anyone experiencing the same issue / has a fix?

:)

JackBeaGamez, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know the email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JackBeaGamez, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  4. Niko_# Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Rambler.ru hacked my microsoft account and deleted it :( im very sad

i think that i will need to buy another minecraft account
  5. JacksonGT2 Win User

My account has been hacked

Microsoft can’t recover rambler.ru accounts. Your best bet now would be to contact Microsoft support and see if you can your account locked.
  6. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
Thema:

1. Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  4. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  5. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...