Microsoft Account hacked and security email and account email changed.

Discus and support Microsoft Account hacked and security email and account email changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, I am in a bit of trouble, after a couple months of inactivity I decided to log back into my original Microsoft account to then log back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kyle o'riley, Oct 26, 2022.

1. kyle o'riley
    kyle o'riley Guest

Hello all,

I am in a bit of trouble, after a couple months of inactivity I decided to log back into my original Microsoft account to then log back into my originals Xbox live account when I noticed that the account email had been changed from my personal email to an unknown email account.

I tried to log in with no luck using my original email and password, I then tried to log in with the what I presume “hackers” email and use my original password and luckily they had not changed the password so I was able to log in and quickly delete my bank card details and end my Xbox live subscription temporarily. Whilst logged in I also attempted to change my account email back to my original email and change the other security email that I also did not recognise. However when I attempted to make these changes a notice popped up saying that the changes would take 30 days to take effect.

I went to check on the account the next day and the hacker had changed the account email to another different email and this time had changed the password as well so I could no longer get back into the account and also I presume cancelled the changes I tried to make to restore the account back to me.

I then tried to fill out an account recovery form as the Online Microsoft support suggested, and as it is my original account I could answer every single question the recovery form asked of me, I was then able to log back in and change the password but I still had the same problem with the notice saying changes would take 30 days to take effect when trying to change the Microsoft account email and security email. Of course I woke up this morning and the hacker changed the password and security account email again.

I have invested a lot of time and money into this Microsoft account and attached Xbox live profile only for it to be ripped away from this hacker online. I received no emails of suspicious activity on my Microsoft account when the hacker originally changed account email and security emails from Microsoft and I am really annoyed with being unable to gain contact from anyone from Microsoft for this issue.

I have been a customer for over a decade now and I just want my account back, can Microsoft please contact me, I’ll answer all the questions and provide all the device IDs and all the numbers you need to prove that I am the rightful owner of the account.

Thanks for any help you can give

Kyle

BIG PVT Square

:)

kyle o'riley, Oct 26, 2022
  2. 43b66fd4-f0e8-4e50-a Win User

Hello,

I have already used the link attached in the answer several times, trying multiple different questions and it always results in either:

- Asking me to fill out an account recovery form, which as explained above does not change the email or security email.

- asks me to get help from virtual assistant, which results in a feedback loop of asking repetitive questions and offering the same solutions that either are inapplicable to my current situation or the virtual assistant telling me to fill out a account recovery form which does not work.

- telling me that my solution is unable to be solved.

I simply wish to know the means to contact or be contacted by a Microsoft technician to correct this problem, I know it may be complex but their should be a way to authorise and change an account email and security email of a Microsoft account by a Microsoft technician, with the verification process completed of course by myself to prove I own this account and not the hacker who currently has control of my account
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kyle

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it again following the solutions here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here in the forums can assist you with this process / tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. darkist1 Win User

Cancel a request

I'd suggest adding additional security information to your account if you believe you've been hacked and someone is attempting to use an alternative email address.

But first contact xbox support.

Here's some info on how to change your MS account email

And here's some info about account security link
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account hacked and security email and account email changed. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account hacked

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...