Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello im Ali and i want to change my Xbox profile to another microsoft profile because micorsoft account i used was hacked and if i can submit a form i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali Alishev, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Ali Alishev
    Ali Alishev Guest

Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct

Hello im Ali and i want to change my Xbox profile to another microsoft profile because micorsoft account i used was hacked and if i can submit a form i cant recover my microsoft account. I have proves of the account where connected and what games have in the Xbox profile, i know my gamer tag and i dont have a console.

:)

Ali Alishev, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ali

Sorry to say but any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts can’t be made due to security policies
    Unfortunately knowing the gamertag is not enough proof of ownership because everyone can see your gamertag on the Xbox network

If your account was hacked you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  4. brunosilva>> Win User

Xbox live update

ngl but these updates and this terms thing is soooo annoying!!! lovin how i actually cant ever get back online on my account cuz of this terms rubbish!! xbox and microsoft is the end!
  5. Drunk Phantom Win User

Cant connect to xbox live!!!!!

no im not part of the beta program! this stuff doesn't work! and now i cant get my account back cuz they told me to delete my profile
  6. Georges C. Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and i cant get back in.

Hello again, you can try to contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, as I mentioned above, with 2FA enabled it will be difficult to retrieve it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  4. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  5. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...