Microsoft account hacked and hacker changed my email (please help)

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked and hacker changed my email (please help) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft account is migrated to my microsoft account and my computer got hacked. I noticed I couldnt login to my minecraft account and then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anony_965, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Anony_965
    Anony_965 Guest

My minecraft account is migrated to my microsoft account and my computer got hacked. I noticed I couldnt login to my minecraft account and then I tried to reset password and it says account does not exist. The hackers have changed my email to another email and I dont know what the email is. I have tried everything to contact microsoft to help and they dont pickup and everything is automated. They have literally just stole my account and are playing on it because I can see their online and changed the IGN and everything lmao. I put so much effort into the account and now its just stolen. I cant reset password or do anything because I dont know the email. Someone please help. Microsoft support is useless. I have my minecraft account transaction ID and I emailed mojang and they said since account is migrated we cant help and you need to contact microsoft. PLEASE HELP!!

:)

Anony_965, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  3. Yoitsfloyd Win User

First and for most you’re going to have to fall support at this point, and you may have to use the hackers email to get through the form however when calling support it’s way different.
  4. x XS Win User

How can I access the hacker's email, some of it is censored with *
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anony_965, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

But when filling out the form you must put your email that you lost, which was hacked, the recovery form does not ask for the email that the hackers changed to.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. Yoitsfloyd Win User

Check to see if you your account on Xbox otherwise give them enough information on the phone and remove the Trojan on your pc
Thema:

1. Microsoft account hacked and hacker changed my email (please help) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...