Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded some malware while not knowing it was actually malware and when I tried to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dany23423, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Dany23423
    Dany23423 Guest

I downloaded some malware while not knowing it was actually malware and when I tried to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.". So, I believe that someone has changed the email address and password. Does anyone know how I would be able to get it back because right now I am on another email. Edit: It says the email address I used is" is already being used with another Microsoft account. You should sign in with that account." Am guessing the other account is the hackers account.

:)

Dany23423, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Juulentte Win User

My xbox account got hacked and deleted!

Hey Geroges! I got on my account but i can't seem to get into my xbox profile since the person that hacked it changed the email. Do you have any idea how i can get my old xbox account back and not my microsoft email since i just got it. Please
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dany23423

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Compte suspendu temporairement depuis plus de 2 mois [Translation - Account suspended temporarily for more than two months]

Hi Dark Loulou34,

I would recommend contacting our support team at
    Contact Us
    to see if they can help with the account since it keeps getting hacked. I would also recommend changing the primary email used with the account or changing the security information in order to keep the account secure.

here is a link on how to change the email:
    How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account

I hope this helps :)
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Email change

Sorry to hear it. No one can hack your account unless you give them info on how to get in (ie. login and password).

I would start by changing the password for your account's email address. Then you can try following the steps listed at the link to change the email address associated with your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

The link also provides conditions that may prevent you from changing the email address.
  6. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: microsoft account hacked and email has been changed. cant answer ACSR form as it asks what email has been hacked so i enter thaqt but it says it doesnt exist.. because it was changed...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru: Honestly the only problem I have with it being hacked is the fact that I bought games on that account, so not being able to access them is really frustrating, as it was MY account if anything...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.: I have my Transaction ID, I have asked minceraft support and microsoft support 3 times, and it hasn't helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? They have since suspended my new Microsoft account...
  5. I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...: I had my account hacked and stolen but can't find out were to find out how to get it back and it wont let me talked to a human. 35b79f9d-d88f-433d-819b-3791ba4228a4
  6. Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...: My account was hacked and after talking to support. They emailed my saying that the email was changed so its now impossible to recover. I was wondering if they could use and old email/password to...
  7. Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct: Hello im Ali and i want to change my Xbox profile to another microsoft profile because micorsoft account i used was hacked and if i can submit a form i cant recover my microsoft account. I have...
  8. My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I have already tried the Microsoft recovery tool. Then Microsoft wouldn't change the email for 30 days and the account got hacked back into later in...
  9. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED: 2 Months ago my computer was hacked which also led to my account being hacked. THe hackers logged into my account added their email and removed mine. I have proof that they have done everything...
  10. I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX on Windows
    I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I can't get into my account because the hacker changed the password. He also made it to where I had to email him for a code to log in. The email was...