Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

Discus and support Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by アメックス雅史, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it is by phone number, I have a active phone number, The problem is everytime i try to get the message to send it says "usage limit exceeded, try again tomorrow" i waited and waited, also tried a bunch of times still same results, i tried contacting microsoft support but it seems like impossible, every way i tried is like always end up the same.

:)

アメックス雅史, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello アメックス雅史 ,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SIIK FREED2 Win User

How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

some guy hacked my account, and got my info and called Microsoft to have them suspend it or Lock it can i get it unlocked
  5. Ryan-Butler Win User

Portal: Still Alive wont play or redownload

i cant reset my console it will remove my original account that microsoft falsely locked and refused to unlock, my password doesnt work on it and hasnt for over a year i'd lose all games associated with that account so im definitely not doing that option
  6. Sincrad Win User

Gamer Points Reset

Some games have unlocked the achievements i had upon loading but others dont. I guess its not really a big deal. For some reason my account said it was locked the second I got LIVE back. To avoid this problem in the future how should I go about uploading
    my account or unlocking it so i dont lose any information?

Thank you by the way.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and I want to transfer my Xbox library: A few months ago, my Microsoft account got hacked and its email was changed, so I can’t access it anymore. On that account, I had tons of games purchased that I want to download and play on my new...