microsoft account funds unable to be used.

Discus and support microsoft account funds unable to be used. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have been in chat with a very helpful support assistant and we are unable to rectify the issue. I have £28 in my microsoft account and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dire Distortion, Apr 20, 2016.

1. microsoft account funds unable to be used.

Hello

I have been in chat with a very helpful support assistant and we are unable to rectify the issue. I have £28 in my microsoft account and i am unable to use that to buy any games. the games i have tried to buy are halo wars, halo reach, fall out 3, hydro
    thunder. halo wars is the title i would really like to play. the support assistant asked me to post here to have my account checked by a moderator

kind regards

:)

Dire Distortion, Apr 20, 2016
  2. Can not use Money in my Microsoft Account.

SmackHead; currently the funds in your Microsoft Account cannot be used to purchase LIVE subscriptions. These funds can only be used for content such as games, dlc, and videos/music.

HyruleBalverine, Apr 20, 2016
  3. HELP EA ACCESS

Microsoft account funds cannot be used to purchase subscriptions on the Xbox

BenjaminHatch, Apr 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support is partially incorrect. Moderators only police the forums and don't have access to your account. Since those are 360 games you would need to make the purchases on the 360 console in order to use the funds on your account. If you're trying to make
    the purchases on the One or through xbox.com you will not be able to use your Microsoft account balance as a payment option.

Smwutches, Apr 20, 2016
  5. oh that seems a bit silly to me. so the funds are xbox one only. to be used only on xbox one games and dlc not xbox gold either. i wish i had know that before putting the money on there

forgive me I'm much more used to the playstation environment

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The money can be used for 360 content, but the website and One stores are set up differently than the 360 store and do not recognize those funds as a valid payment method for 360 content.

Smwutches, Apr 20, 2016
  7. so i have to buy them on a 360?

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To use your balance for them, yes.

Smwutches, Apr 20, 2016
  9. ok thank you very much, I don't have a 360 but I'm sure i can use a friends

thank you very much dude

again sorry I'm not great with the xbox rarely use it

Dire Distortion, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

To use your balance for them, yes.
  11. Smwutches Win User

The money can be used for 360 content, but the website and One stores are set up differently than the 360 store and do not recognize those funds as a valid payment method for 360 content.
  12. Dire Distortion Win User

oh that seems a bit silly to me. so the funds are xbox one only. to be used only on xbox one games and dlc not xbox gold either. i wish i had know that before putting the money on there

forgive me I'm much more used to the playstation environment
  13. XxPieStomperxX1 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account funds

I have 14 dollars on my account and I'm trying to buy a month of Xbox live but when I go to select a payment option my Microsoft account is greyed out and sometimes it will say it is not authorized or something its very frustrating please help
  14. chotemaamu Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account funds

The suggestion worked for me to. I talked to a customer rep and it seems the Paypal is not allowed for partial payments. A credit card is required for split payments.
Thema:

1. microsoft account funds unable to be used. - Similar Threads - microsoft account funds

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  9. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  10. How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...: Hi to staffs, I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will need to use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to get the...