Microsoft Account for Kids - Minecraft with Friends

Discus and support Microsoft Account for Kids - Minecraft with Friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my kids want to play Minecraft with friends. I think they have to create an Xbox or Microsoft account? What if they don't have email addresses.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by garywi01, Dec 30, 2020.

1. garywi01
    garywi01 Guest

Hello, my kids want to play Minecraft with friends. I think they have to create an Xbox or Microsoft account? What if they don't have email addresses. How can I get my kids set up to play. I can't find any articles on this topic.

Is there a way for me to manage what they do on Xbox Live.

Thanks

:)

garywi01, Dec 30, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

why do people date on xbox live

While Minecraft can be played by kids, it is also playable by adults.

Microsoft provides several parental controls to help parents keep their kids safe from online predators.

Please make sure that you created a child account for your kid, and that you set their online and privacy settings, so they can only talk to known friends from their friend list for example. Or that you as a parent first have to allow a new friend to their
    friend list.

That way, your kids can still play online multiplayer in Minecraft, but won't be able to talk to (adult) strangers on the internet.

So adults still have a way to "date" or find like-minded adult Minecraft fans, and children are safe from adults looking for a dating partner in a virtual world.
  3. SimonLloyd4 Win User

Minecraft kids account - adding friends

Solved it myself...

After amending the settings on xbox webpage (both the privacy tab and the windows 10/xbox tab) it still would not work.

Signed each profile into an xbox console and added each child as a friend there. Once that was done minecraft allowed me to add each child as friends of one another on the game.

Odd since no intention of using on xbox only android but it works so 🤷
  4. DuncanMurphy2 Win User

Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft

Hi ,

No Xbox account . When we were putting the Minecraft app on his tablet it asked to set up a Microsoft account .So it is only a kids Microsoft account
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Microsoft Family account on NINTENDO SWITCH

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! I understand that you have created separate Microsoft accounts for your kids. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch does seem to have different log-in instructions compared to console or pc. I am linking the Minecraft site so that you can check out the official Microsoft account login instructions. Minecraft and Microsoft Accounts | Minecraft
  6. Player581052885 Win User

Microsoft kids accounts for Mojang/Minecraft

Go to Xbox Support. You can change your
    language below. There are two things you need to contact. Either "Billing" or "My account".

Remember to change your
    region
    of your account.

1. Sign in to this URL address: http://profile.live.com

2. Click on the Edit (printed in blue) below
    Contact info.

3. At the bottom of the page, you can select a Country/region.

4. Click on Save.

Hope this helps you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account for Kids - Minecraft with Friends - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Kids

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  9. Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.: I have recently purchased a third copy of minecraft Java for my youngest to play online. I cannot seem to allow the multiplayer option, i have allowed all options in the family/xbox privacy...
  10. How do I migrate a kid account to another microsoft family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate a kid account to another microsoft family?: I put my little brother under my microsoft account as a child, but now my mom want's him under her's. It won't allow her to add him, and it won't allow me to remove him. What do we do?...