Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all! I was wondering if you could help me with this issue so I'll just cut to the chase. I let my sister borrow my Xbox One, which is still in her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burnett11, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Burnett11
    Burnett11 Guest

Hey all! I was wondering if you could help me with this issue so I'll just cut to the chase. I let my sister borrow my Xbox One, which is still in her possession. While she was borrowing it she changed my Microsoft account details including my, Password,
    Gamertag, and most important the email. Now I know you're going to ask "Well did you check your email for the 30 day waiting period where you could claim fraud?". Yes I did, 2 days after the 30 days was up when I attempted to access my account and couldn't.
    I don't know where to go from here. Tens of thousands of dollars spent on over 300 games between the 360 and One and its just gone like that. I haven't contacted Microsoft because the Xbox isn't in my possession but I plan on retrieving it once I find a solution
    to the problem. Is there a way I can retrieve my account? Are my games basically gone if I can't get access to the new email? Any help would be appreciated! I'll be sure to check back soon. Thanks!

:)

Burnett11, Mar 18, 2018
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

As above,

Select child
    Sign in as parent
    get to the 50c card authorisation, add card details
    Then get card already exists on account - go through screens - again!!

Then after about 10 minutes updating account it fails with code 45468.7036976521340.5055251569016685

Go to xbox errorhelp - can't find it Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!! :(

Can anybody help please we are pulling our hair out on this

Just to say the card is on account from xbox and also Microsoft accounts linked to the parents account!

Mrs L, Mar 18, 2018
  4. ElementalStone8 Win User

Cant change email.

Someone please help, I would like to change my Microsoft account please.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Transferir Gamertag para outro e-mail[Transfer Gamertag to another email]

Hello Saycon,

Thank you for your post. There is no way to transfer one Gamertag to another Microsoft account. If you'd like to change the way you sign into your Microsoft account, please visit this article:

Change your Microsoft Account Alias

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please)

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you want to change the primary email.

Here is a guide for
    changing primary alias
    for more information. In short what you want to do will work. Let us know if any questions.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Microsoft Account Address Book

Hi BreakLegosaurus,

sorry to hear. In your case it is a "Region Change!!!" so please read this :

"Account Region Change"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  8. shadow of arman Win User

E-mail attached to account

Hi there!

Please refer to this page for a step by step guide to change the email address associated with your Microsoft
    account.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft account changed

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  5. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  6. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  9. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....