Microsoft account blocked for absolutely no reason

Discus and support Microsoft account blocked for absolutely no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So about a week ago I made a Microsoft account so I could play Minecraft again, as you now need a Microsoft account in order to play online. So I made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FirstLast_144, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft account blocked for absolutely no reason

So about a week ago I made a Microsoft account so I could play Minecraft again, as you now need a Microsoft account in order to play online. So I made an account and upgraded my old Mojang account, and just today I logged into minecraft.net to install Minecraft on my new computer only to see that my account had been blocked, for literally nothing. The message it gave me was "Your account has been blocked due to violations of the T.O.S." which is 200% a flat out lie. All I have done with my new account is play MC for a bit, I haven't done anything such as harass players online, or spread malware or threats, I have done NOTHING that would be in violation of the TOS, in fact, most of my playtime has been in single player worlds. I have had my MC account for a decade, I upgraded it from a legacy account, where you needed your username to login, then to a Mojang account where you used an email to login, then recently to a Microsoft account, where you need a Microsoft account to login. Playing MC is the ONLY reason I even made a Microsoft account in the first place. The account I'm using now is with another email I have, because I'm locked out of my normal MS account. I don't have a phone number either to provide for recovery. Why can't I just use my normal email to get my account back, and why was it even blocked in the first place?

:)

FirstLast_144, Feb 18, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

3. Vardagul Win User

Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

Thank you for your response. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, the community forums can't assist with unauthorized charges and compromised Microsoft accounts.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Microsoft users just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

Unfortunately, Microsoft support is the only option we have.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Jacob J Paris Win User

I have already filled out all the form and the ai recovery says that they can’t prove that it’s me that owns the account. It is ridiculous that there’s nobody that can help me. I call everyday and get the same answers.
  5. Vardagul Win User

Hi Jacob! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration but, don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Try to follow the instructions on this interactive tool to check if you can recover your compromised account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. adriangajewski1 Win User

Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

Microsoft account temporarily blocked

For several months I have a problem with my Microsoft account, it is temporarily blocked every few days for no reason, I do not send any spam or I do not use any pirated softwares or games.

I have this account for over 3 years and almost 20,000 achievements, a lot of purchased dlc and games, so I do not want to lose access to it. What could be the reason for this blocking?
Thema:

1. Microsoft account blocked for absolutely no reason - Similar Threads - Microsoft account blocked

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...
  6. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  7. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason: My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the purchases because they were seen as fraudulent. I...
  8. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  9. How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?: Hello. These past few weeks, I have been recieving single-use codes to my secondary email address almost every day. I have recieved 5 just today. This implies someone has my Microsoft email...
  10. My microsoft accounts got blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft accounts got blocked: [img] Dear support, my microsoft account got blocked it says to go on this website as you can see on the image and i go into that website and fill up 3 or 4 times the form but its been like 6 or...