Microsoft account and Minecraft hacked and stolen

Discus and support Microsoft account and Minecraft hacked and stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] My account has been hacked. The account recovery form is not helping cause the hacker changed the email ID bound to it. I bought minecraft on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oishee Ghosh, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Oishee Ghosh
    Oishee Ghosh Guest

Microsoft account and Minecraft hacked and stolen [​IMG]
    My account has been hacked. The account recovery form is not helping cause the hacker changed the email ID bound to it. I bought minecraft on that account and thus I have lost access to my minecraft account and someone else is using it. I would like to recover my account or have my info / data transferred and shut down the hacked account

I have proof I bought minecraft on that account, on that email. Please help me with recovering it , I really don't want to lose my worlds I worked hard on them.

I have tried various times contacting customer support but everyone has generally been unhelpful and i'm losing hope for that account.

:)

Oishee Ghosh, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Oishee, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. FD_CW Win User

Minecraft purchase is no longer available from the application

Yes he is, the problem is that before we reset his account on the Windows PC, it looked like his Minecraft account was taken over by a @mcmfa.email account that we never saw before. Can it be hacked/stolen?
  4. BIG J WEIRDO Win User

my account cant connect to xbox live

my account was just stolen and the person used my 500 microsoft points, a want on to a site called fifa 11 ultimate team then my account was hacked
  5. Georges C. Win User

Minecraft Account Hacked/Stolen

Hello again, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  6. Lyle Morgan Win User

Minecraft Account Hacked/Stolen

Hi Georges,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, since the account has been moved when I try to fill the form out it says that the Microsoft account does not exist.

I'm unsure what to put instead.

Thanks,

Lyle
Thema:

1. Microsoft account and Minecraft hacked and stolen - Similar Threads - Microsoft account Minecraft

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  6. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  7. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  10. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...