Microsoft account already linked

Discus and support Microsoft account already linked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, we're trying to set up Minecraft on a new ps5 so linking to the Microsoft account that we already use for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philippa Clark, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft account already linked

Hi, we're trying to set up Minecraft on a new ps5 so linking to the Microsoft account that we already use for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, but it is saying your Microsoft account is already linked to an account on Play Station network, which it isn't as the play station account is brand new and hasn't previously been linked to a Microsoft account. Is there anyway to get the worlds and coins we have on switch onto ps5 please? Tried Minecraft but they tell me to contact x box where I try to request a call back but it just says 'something went wrong at our end'. Thank you !

:)

Philippa Clark, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Philippa Clark Win User

Hello

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

I’ve logged in and can’t see anything so I’ll try Sony. It says it’s linked to XBox account but that is his Nintendo switch.

Thanks for your help - much appreciated
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Philippa, if you click on the link below and log in with your Microsoft account you can check if there is any service from Sony, Mojang etc linked to your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

however, we have seen cases similar to yours of newly created PS accounts accusing that there is already a link when in fact there is not.

Try contacting Sony support to see if they have procedures you can do on the console, as it could be a bug in the system or in the Minecraft PS version itself.

Playstation Support

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  4. Frathos Win User

Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

I have the same problem and I am able to login to the websites without any problem. I have filed a ticked with minecraft but is there any way to manage/see what accounts are linked to my microsoft account?
    Have you tried checking your Privacy Activity page on your Microsoft account? Login to

https://account.microsoft.com/ and then select Privacy - My Activity. Hopefully that will help show you all of the places that is using your
    Microsoft Account.

Good luck!
  5. RobynFourie Win User

Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

I’ve also been trying to find a way to do this, but haven’t found any as yet
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Microsoft account already linked to Ubisoft

ubisoft actually moved all my stuff from one of my old accounts to my new one ages ago via a support ticket, took about a week to sort.

you will find a lot of the companies are like this now

activision accounts can be unlinked once per year, but if you unlink and link to a different activision account then all microtransactions and saves and the lot are gone unless you relink back to the original activision account, but you then have to wait 12 months, more companies are doing it this way, even epic have now made it so you cannot change the link.

most of these games store your in game purchases, saves, online leaderboards etc on their own servers via your account and to stop fraud or getting round bans they lock in account linking.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account already linked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account already

2. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  3. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  6. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  7. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  8. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  9. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  10. Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?: Hello, I’m trying to sign into a Microsoft account on Minecraft for the ps5 but it keeps saying I’m already signed into one. I don’t know what account it is referring to as I have never before...