Microsoft 50th Badge Insider Preview
Discus and support Microsoft 50th Badge Insider Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have joined the preview to obtain the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge and I have waited the 1-2 days that it said it would show on your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/N0VA-24, Apr 12, 2025.
Thema:
Microsoft 50th Badge Insider Preview
Loading...
-
Microsoft 50th Badge Insider Preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft 50th Badge
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...
in XboX InsidersThe 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators.... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge
in XboX InsidersNever Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to... -
50th Microsoft Anniversary Profile Badge.
in XboX Insiders50th Microsoft Anniversary Profile Badge.: Hi, I haven't received by profile badge on my profile yet. Its been about 2 weeks and it's still not there after completing the activity on the Insider app. Any user suggestions or help from Xbox... -
Microsoft 50th Anniversary Badge
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft 50th Anniversary Badge: I signed up to receive the badge a few weeks ago and I haven’t received it yet. I saw that Microsoft were working on a fix last month but yet still no avail. I’d like to ask if this is a common... -
Microsoft 50th anniversary badge not showing
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft 50th anniversary badge not showing: Hey there, Xbox insiders. I’d like to ask a question regarding the badge. After 1-2 days will it show up on my Xbox profile? And if so mine hasn’t appeared yet and I believe it’s been two days...