Microsof rewards not reponding

Discus and support Microsof rewards not reponding in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It says 'There’s an issue with your account or order' so I contact customer support. I have done this 3 times now. Gave weeks between each ticket... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CoryWilhelm, Jun 7, 2023.

1. CoryWilhelm
    CoryWilhelm Guest

It says 'There’s an issue with your account or order' so I contact customer support. I have done this 3 times now. Gave weeks between each ticket before submitting a new one. No email back at all. Even checked my spam folder.

:)

CoryWilhelm, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello CoryWilhelm, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Rewards program.

I'm afraid we would be unable to help with that here though. I would like to recommend filling out this form https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... and submit it. The Rewards Support Team will then get in touch with you.

If you've already submitted the form then please be patient as it may take a bit to get back to you.
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hai Cory,

.I only see that issue most people have because either they use a vpn to exploit points and the system detects it and the MS Rewards account gets flagged for violating Tos and Coc and that's why that happens for most people or it can be another reason that I don't know about, but you can contact Microsoft rewards support through here:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

.Note that no support teams will ever check forums.

Good Day Sir 😊

Regards,

Brian O.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

5. CoryWilhelm Win User

I have never used a VPN. I had years of points and redeemed most of them but I still had a few left
  6. moritzkolb Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - Restore cloud storage

Thanks for reponding, but i got a xbox one not a 360+
Thema:

1. Microsof rewards not reponding - Similar Threads - Microsof rewards reponding

2. Dear Microsof

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dear Microsof: I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible? (*Moved from feedback.)...
  3. Hi, cannot install Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Error code 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, cannot install Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Error code 0x87e00196: [img] 6 WITH d e505c612-7c91-47b6-8c40-72edf83d2006
  4. Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Error: So I have just brought the Standard version of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and I keep trying to download it using the disc version but whenever I get to Disc 5 in the middle of it downloading...
  5. Microsof Store: how do change the language of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsof Store: how do change the language of games: Some games are translated and dubbed in different languages, but I don't like it. I like to play the game with the original audio. Currently I'm trying to play Alien Isolation and the only way to...
  6. Microsof flight simulator x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsof flight simulator x: What am I supposed to do when I get this message? "According to our records you have exceeded the amount of times you can install this product with the license key you entered."...
  7. Microsof Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsof Jigsaw Premium: I can no longer access Microsoft Jigsaw and As a premium member this is a problem. Please address the issue for us as it seems many users are also having an issue. The games tries to load but it...
  8. Microsof Solitaire Colection deixou de funcionar no smartphone[Translation-Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsof Solitaire Colection deixou de funcionar no smartphone[Translation-Microsoft...: Baixei, instalei e usei o Microsof Solitaire Colection em meu smartphone, mas há 04 dias, deixou de funcionar, refiz os procedimentos desde o início, mas sou encaminhada a uma página da internet,...
  9. Microsof store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsof store: Bonjour je n [img] arrive pas ouvrir l application microsof stor voil deux jour que sais comme sa Translation: [ Hello I Happens not open the application Microsof Stor here's two days that know...
  10. Microsof point never received

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsof point never received: hi, for several years i playing, complete goals , renew the gold and more, but I never received any microsoft point... I don't know why... how can i've my microsoft point?...