Microsft reward missing

Discus and support Microsft reward missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For many weeks i have been using microsoft rewards and saving points for microsoft gift card of 1600 pints but when i searched reward i cant find it it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord_Dark, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Lord_Dark
    Lord_Dark Guest

Microsft reward missing

For many weeks i have been using microsoft rewards and saving points for microsoft gift card of 1600 pints but when i searched reward i cant find it it was there yeaturday but is not found today please fix this issue microsoft

:)

Lord_Dark, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsft reward missing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

To help you, I would recommend checking this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Microsft reward missing

No-one here can fix this...only thing you can do is submit a ticket to Rewards support:

Rewards Support
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsft Rewards

Double check your account at http://account microsoft.com to see if it shows them being deposited. If not, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site. It should list the order and should give the option to either resend the credit or it'll list a code to redeem. If not, you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link on the rewards site.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsft reward points.

for help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsft Rewards Error

You can get banned for bypassing region restrictions to use the program. It's typically just a ban from the program, but if you use a VPN to bypass region restrictions on your console as well, that could lead to a console/account ban. A ban from the Rewards program is usually permanent.
Thema:

Microsft reward missing

1. Microsft reward missing - Similar Threads - Microsft reward missing

2. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  3. Where can i speak too a microsft represenative

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i speak too a microsft represenative: I was just banned for 75 days through two suspensions at the same time for a profile picture that does not violate guidelines I need a person too talk to from microsoft to resolve this issue...
  4. Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For several days the MUWG app is not loading on my PC. I have tried several suggestions from on line to get it to load including uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I paid $14.99 in Feb...
  5. I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account: Ive had no luck on contacting support for my question it always just goes back in a loop when im trying to get help on the support page 470abab0-81f8-4243-8beb-7e4a94615775
  6. My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do: Hi there, I recently found out my account has been hacked, I have been trying to get into it but somehow they have gotten rid of it or hidden it in someway. I cant login or reset anything as...
  7. Microsft account doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsft account doesn't exist?: I have another Microsoft account that I use for my PC and has my games on it (like minecraft), but when I try to log onto it now it says the email doesn't exist. Which is random cause it owrked...
  8. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  9. Microsft Rewards Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft Rewards Error: So in my country we cannot access microsft rewards because it is unsupported, so can i use a VPN to access Microsft rewards or get banned, also if you get banned how so is it xbox console ban or...
  10. Microsft reward points.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsft reward points.: I recently purchased a 12 month xbox live sub. with my Microsoft reward points which advertised for 27k points. I received the order confirmation and redeem codes to find out the codes don't work....