Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

Discus and support Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! My mic is working well in all apps and games, but for some reason in XBOX APP people are hearing from me only noises and booze. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diablo_rf, Oct 11, 2018.

  1. Diablo_rf
    Diablo_rf Guest

    Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat


    Hello!

    My mic is working well in all apps and games, but for some reason in XBOX APP people are hearing from me only noises and booze.

    I tried to reinstall my audio drivers but it didn't help, also I don't know how to test the voice chat in xbox app itself.

    Windows 10 1809 build 17763.55

    Cheers!

    :)
     
    Diablo_rf, Oct 11, 2018
    #1
  2. xKingKierenx
    xKingKierenx Guest
    Microphone has a weird noise according to my friends

    The xbox app is broke as its nothing to do with my microphone as it works on discord but soon as i join a party on the xbox app there is a really loud noise for other people, sounds like a 'air-horn'
     
    xKingKierenx, Oct 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Microphone issue on xbox app with windows 10

    When I am in an Xbox live party my microphone shows always active but is not picking up my voice. My friends, also in the party chat, tell me they hear a loud, high pitched static noise. My microphone works just fine in other voice chats, game chats, etc.
    without changing any wiring from my headset to the computer. I'm using an Xbox one turtle beach headset connected to an audio/microphone splitter into the computer. I've also tried changing devices in the party chat settings to no avail.
     
    hugger mugger1, Oct 11, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

    Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

    XBF Ezra G, Oct 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Diablo_rf
    Diablo_rf Guest
    Looks like after another reinstallation of the audio drivers it got fixed.
     
    Diablo_rf, Nov 5, 2018
    #5
  6. Diablo_rf Win User

    Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

    Looks like after another reinstallation of the audio drivers it got fixed.
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

  8. SmartFern7 Win User

    Turn off Mic monitoring

    Did you try reducing the other noise by 50 or 80 percent in your audio setting for your headphones. It makes my voice and surrounding sounds alot lower but the party chat and game is still loud. Good luck hopefully this helps you out.
  9. Christoph Schmitt Win User

    Nobody Ever Talks!

    I would talk...

    but dont got a Microfone...

    But the Party Chat is better than Public Chat...

    The public chat is so... noisy and distracting
  10. RobertErpelding Win User

    Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

    Update.

    So the microphone lets me talk, and i can also hear party chat and voice messages. But cannot hear the game or normal xbox guide noises.

    Any ideas ?
Thema:

Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

Loading...
  1. Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat - Similar Threads - Microfon doing loud

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox: I read that i cannot use the trust mic with the usb and my question is Can i use the trust emita plus streaming microfon anyways on the xbox one s? Please reply to me. Microfon:...
  9. No Party sound and microfon in streaming to windows

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Party sound and microfon in streaming to windows: Hey guys, since the last update of the XBOX App for Windows i´ve got a problem with the party mode on my xbox. Everything works fine, if i just play normally on the xbox, without streaming to...
  10. how can i use my microfon?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i use my microfon?: Hi Guys, My microphone and audio output in the Xbox Windows app does not work, I also find no option. Do I have to seriously earn a complete Equiptment (XBOX hardware) in order to communicate...