Micro USB Charge Pack Fix

Discus and support Micro USB Charge Pack Fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All, I figured I would post a comment regarding USB ports on these controllers. I was worried about the USB ports breaking so I purchased a micro USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValvelessSleet2, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Micro USB Charge Pack Fix

All, I figured I would post a comment regarding USB ports on these controllers. I was worried about the USB ports breaking so I purchased a micro USB to magnetic cable to charge the controllers and this seems to be an amazing fix for this issue. I purchased
    these on Amazon for $15 and they came with two micro USB and to plug into the controllers. Wsken Premium Magnetic Micro USB Quick Charging Cable with LED Status Display, High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cable Line for Android, Samsung S6/Edge,
    HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Xiaomi and More (1M Silver)

:)

ValvelessSleet2, Dec 29, 2015
  2. woot.com, Duracell AA rechargeable batteries $14.99

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

You could just use a micro USb to charge the controller, if you have an extra one lying around

[/quote]

You will use the micro USB to recharge the Battery Pack. Buying rechargeable batteries is an alternative to buying the battery pack.

Ch1ps N Queso, Dec 29, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    in game camera

Not sure what a USB charger pack is, but didnt the xbox one come with a micro USB cable? If it didnt anyone will fit. Costs about $5 to buy one.

x24hrs2livex, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

woot.com, Duracell AA rechargeable batteries $14.99

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

You could just use a micro USb to charge the controller, if you have an extra one lying around

[/quote]

You will use the micro USB to recharge the Battery Pack. Buying rechargeable batteries is an alternative to buying the battery pack.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox one controller for PC

Is that an official Xbox One battery pack? Just that I assumed they would have used the micro usb port that's already on the controller to charge.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Battery for Controller

The official Xbox One Play & Charge Kit works really well. It
    includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and 9-foot USB to micro-USB charging cable.
  7. XNG GAMING Win User

Xbox play & charge cable for my phone?

Salut
    le câble ne modifie pas la puissance de charge.
    le câble fourni avec le pack xbox est un câble micro USB B 5 contacts mâle / USB A mâle
  8. Mrbooya Win User

My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating

All of my Micro-USB cables are charge-only. The only data + charge Micro-USB that i have is my broken xbox cord that got me in this situation in the first place
Thema:

Micro USB Charge Pack Fix

1. Micro USB Charge Pack Fix - Similar Threads - Micro USB Charge

2. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  3. Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?: Alright, so I decided to try to fix the audio crackling issue with my Xbox controller by plugging a USB cable into the controller. Does anyone know if it fixes the crackling issue that occurs...
  4. Can I connect an xbox one controller to my android smartphone using a micro usb to usb c cable

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I connect an xbox one controller to my android smartphone using a micro usb to usb c cable: Is it possible to use a micro usb to usb c adapter cord to connect an xbox one controller to my samsung galaxy a20? e8934d5e-714b-45df-bc65-70a1b818479d
  5. Xbox play and charge USB-C vs Micro USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox play and charge USB-C vs Micro USB: I've inadvertently bought a play and charge kits with the wrong connector. I've got the micro USB connector ones rather than the USB-C one. Are they the same thing apart from the connectors? I...
  6. Will the Xbox Rechargeable Battery pack + USB C cable product recharge with a Micro B USB...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Rechargeable Battery pack + USB C cable product recharge with a Micro B USB...: product in question: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit Wanted to get a rechargable battery pack for my xbox one controller, the one currently being...
  7. Hello im a xbox gamer of 4 years, i was wondering if anyone knew of a protected micro usb...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello im a xbox gamer of 4 years, i was wondering if anyone knew of a protected micro usb...: [IMG] submitted by /u/yeeehjhf [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...: yeah so, my Xbox one elite controller has gotten a kind of backlash (recoil arising between parts of a mechanism.) in my usb port. so i'm unable to play games without having to push in the cable...
  9. Connecting Xbox one controller using a Micro-USB to USB Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting Xbox one controller using a Micro-USB to USB Windows 10: When I plug a Micro USB into my xbox one controller and then plug it in to my laptop, it doesn't recognize it as a device. 1e5b0d09-3d10-4919-9218-7507a6572ed5
  10. Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested: About half a year ago I bought an Xbox elite controller. About half the games I play on pc I prefer to play with an xbox controller. Before I just got xbox 360 controllers which were fine. But now...