Micro soft refunds

Discus and support Micro soft refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Robertnickless, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Micro soft refunds

my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable company than no response or refund. With so many blogs complaining
    about the refunds process, do you not think that something that is regularly being used with no response back to your many customers needs changing?

:)

Robertnickless, Jul 15, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Micro soft refunds

That doesn't work for v-bucks. It's games only.

Your best bet is to contact Xbox support to request a call back, then explain to them what happened. Hopefully they will refund you. support.xbox.com/contact-us

You should lock down your account to prevent anymore unauthorized purchases. To do this,

follow these instructions
  3. Tarnend Win User

Micro soft refunds

Also its best to make sure that you remove any credit cards and also any other method of payments on your xbox account so nothing can be purchased on the account, also has he spent the v-bucks on items as well? as that could be a factor in the refund decision
    as well.

Sign in to your microsoft account, then payment & billing, then payment options and remove any credit or debit cards and things like paypal as well.

Regards
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Micro soft refunds

Hi there,

I can provide you a link to talk to live support, you just need to select the best category, and ask to speak to an agent when the virtual agent pops up. Then select Xbox and Payments and Billing on the next drop down box, and you will be put through to someone
    who can best help you with your issue. Here's the link.
    Live Support
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Micro soft refunds

Fortnite Battle Royale might be free-to-play, but you’ll have to spend hundreds of dollars on V-Bucks if you want to get your hands on all the new skins, gliders, and emotes that are available through its item shop.

If you, or, more likely, your kids, buy anything accidentally, you don’t have to be stuck with it. Here’s how to get a refund for accidental
    Fortnite purchases.

Epic offers customers two methods of applying for refunds. One is simple, and it’s a great way to get your V-Bucks back if you buy something you didn’t want, or later decide you don’t like.

The other method is a little more difficult, but it’s the best solution if someone goes on a spending spree with your credit card and you need a refund for multiple items.

Easy in-game Fortnite refunds

What’s great about the easy method is that the whole process happens inside
    Fortnite
    and takes just a few clicks. The downside is that you can only use it three times. Not three times a month or three times a year. Three times total.

1. Launch Fortnite on your console, PC, or iOS device
    2. Open the menu in the top-right corner and click the Settings cog
    3. Go to the Account and Content tab
    4. Under the Unintentional Purchases section, click the
      Submit a Request
      button
    5. Select the item(s) you want a refund for and choose a reason for your refund request
    6. Submit your request

You should find that your V-Bucks are refunded immediately and that you can now spend them on other items.

Fortnite refunds through Epic

To get a refund for a bunch of items that were purchased without your permission, you’ll need to submit your request through Epic Games.

Visit
    this page
    in the Support Center and click the link to send Epic an email. Explain the situation and be sure to list all the items you need a refund for.

Epic is typically good at granting refunds for accidental purchases — especially for items purchased without your permission. But it won’t do it over and over again, so try to make sure it doesn’t happen twice.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Micro soft refunds

my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age...
    If you know that the kid playing on the console has a cognitive disorder like dyslexia, please take extra care to set up and protect the account with payment options more carefully.

To do that, please follow the instructions here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/prevent-unauthorized-purchases

This will keep the kid out of trouble in the future.

As for the refunds: Others already explained that you need to contact the official support.

It will help speed up the process, if you
    sign in on the order page
    of the account that bought the V-Bucks, take note of each order that was done.

Write down the order numbers of each transaction. Then contact the official support, and have them help you refund these orders.
Thema:

Micro soft refunds

1. Micro soft refunds - Similar Threads - Micro soft refunds

2. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  3. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  4. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  5. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  6. Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro soft jigsaw, Error 4044019: On micro soft jigsaw, what does error 404019 means and how do you rectify this problem. This game seams to have a lot of problems if I read the other users comments. I am experiencing a lot of...
  7. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...: please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a
  8. hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...: need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis 5b859cb2-5d46-4387-a2c8-e6e59db330a0
  9. PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD: since a couple of days it is impossible to download the newest puzzles. WHY ?????? 769e00b2-3ccc-4cab-a033-14ebf133f492
  10. im mad with micro soft

in XBoX on Consoles
    im mad with micro soft: MICROSOFT IM 100% MAD WITH YOU I CANNOT TALK TO FRIENDS IN A PARTY CHAT, I DID GET BLOCKED FROM COMMUNICATIONS BUT THEY CAME BACK ON THE 1st OF JULY AND IVE BOUGHT A NEW HEADSET THINKING THAT IT...