micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

Discus and support micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobBordeniuk1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

please fix your game or get rid of it

:)

BobBordeniuk1, Jan 12, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless bingos andcoins

Hi Bob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GlossyUnicorn46 Win User

Connection problem

Why is the server error coming up every time I try to play bingo, or get and receive my rewards?
  4. NOGOAT67 Win User

server connection error Microsoft bingo

So I see that I'm not the only one. Wonder how long before someone Micro soft notices. Bingo quit on me yesterday( 7-30-2018 ) still is not connecting.
  5. MarleneLee Win User

Bingo

I cannot get on Microsoft Bingo. Can not connect with the server. This has been going on for 3 days. Hope you get it fix very soon.
  6. ForlornStraw818 Win User

Microsoft -LIFT your game

For 2 days I have the same message every time I try to play bingo, it is frustating
Thema:

micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

1. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless... - Similar Threads - micro soft bingo

2. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  3. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  4. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  5. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  6. Micro soft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro soft Bingo: Cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo for 2 days . What is the problem.. Getting very fed up with this system. 9c904291-ee0c-4a1f-aa8e-c11b89a6f10c
  7. Micro Soft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro Soft Bingo: I've been trying to play and it's not showing the balls being played AND I've been loosing all my Tickets each time.....Not a happy camper :( 094b8c21-95bb-4685-aa2b-b4af7e47cb4d
  8. Can't sign into micro soft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into micro soft Bingo: Can't sign in to micro soft Bingo db7907a9-1506-4c02-81a4-2530f0751c04
  9. Micro soft Bingo can not connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro soft Bingo can not connect: Why can I not connect to Bingo. 67c25d00-3bea-4400-abc1-a9f451872af7
  10. windows phone and micro soft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone and micro soft bingo game: I have had no issues with this game....until I reached approx. level 50/51....Now when I try to play, I get the top bar with my coins, keys, etc. but I have a black screen where the bingo cards...