Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only

Discus and support Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello I have had a problem for 4 years now .. basically I notice a lot of micro-lag and hit register problems only with my profile this profile is from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by #-MIRAAK-#, May 16, 2023.

1. #-MIRAAK-#
    #-MIRAAK-# Guest

hello I have had a problem for 4 years now .. basically I notice a lot of micro-lag and hit register problems only with my profile this profile is from the 360 it is quite old.. it all started by chance by buying the first one x (now I'm on series x) I immediately noticed that something was wrong the problems affects Any online game from cod to fifa ..i called various network technicians did all the steps to clear the cache i formatted the xbox completely none of the steps fix the problem. the only way is to create a new profile on the new profile no problem no lag and No hit register issues I can say with certainty that neither the xbox nor the connection is the problem. because with a new profile the problem does not exist what should I do ? Sorry for any grammatical mistakes .. I'm Italian

:)

#-MIRAAK-#, May 16, 2023
  2. a tired old guy Win User

Does this happen to any of you?

One thing that gets me when trying to blame lag. I play mostly hardcore mode. Most weapons are ohks at close range.

If I get a hitmarker and see a guy flinch at close range, he oughta be dead. The only time lag should effect this is if he kills me at the same time.

If a weapon delivers enough damage in one shot anywhere on the body, I'm at clsoe range, and I know for a fact the game registered the hit, then how would lag make it require a second shot?

I can see the hit registering late, or not at all , but I dont see how lag would just cause it to register reduced damage.
  3. SASR x Tango Win User

Call of duty:black ops

to add further on to this yes i agree it is created by lag but even with a full green bar connection it can still do this due to call of duty black ops lag compensation. which means if someone in your game is experienceing lag it will comensate for them
    and make it longer to register hit markers. plus i beleive cods hit detection is terrible but thats my opinion
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

9 Lives

From what i saw,You only hit him twice,The first did'nt register due to lag and the second killed him,The rest were just misses.

Does'nt the KSG fire a slug?If so,You gotta be on target.
  5. DJBuckley Win User

Wasted my money!!!

The Black Ops games have absolutely wretched bullet hit-detection. The first one was bad, and this one seems even worse. You can literally unload a 30 round magazine into someone and it will only register 3-4 hits. It's not a lag issue, but a serious
    programming problem almost making the game unplayable. Don't believe me? Pop in Call of Duty 2 where all 8 rounds in a Garand will count. For the first time in my life, I somewhat regret buying a Call of Duty (since Duty 3).
  6. Ike23 Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 Controller RB issue

Im starting to have the same problem and thought it was some of the apps i started using to reduce input lag when playing fortnite. But its not since i turned those apps off and still had my right bumper not register/double hit inconsistently. It seems
    to be from over use but idk. Going to return.
Thema:

1. Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only - Similar Threads - Micro lag hit

2. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?: Alright, so I decided to try to fix the audio crackling issue with my Xbox controller by plugging a USB cable into the controller. Does anyone know if it fixes the crackling issue that occurs...
  5. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???: Yes hi I've already tried 2 Elite Series 2 controllers to try to configure them in the Microsoft xbox accessories app on pc yet it never selects the controller, it just endlessly scrolls to the...
  7. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  8. Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc: I recently got a micro sdxc card and it won't let me download games on it and i can't change the option where i can download Microsoft games in setting it say error 0x80070002 can someone help....
  9. Xbox One S Record Gameplay Micro Sd Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Record Gameplay Micro Sd Card: Hi everyone this is my first post is it possible to use microSD card to record on Xbox One I already have the USB adapter but I just want to know if I put a micro sd card inside the usb and insert...
  10. micro.. rewards wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    micro.. rewards wont open: for some reason it wont let me open microsoft rewards its say your current market is not supported i never even got to use it in my life my friends can go to it but i cant please help me...