Micro doesn't work

Discus and support Micro doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I baught my chat headset today but when i put adaptator on my controler, i hear others players but them don't hear me. I see my controler is on 3.1 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by trasher40, Jun 18, 2018.

1. trasher40
    trasher40 Guest

Micro doesn't work

I baught my chat headset today but when i put adaptator on my controler, i hear others players but them don't hear me. I see my controler is on 3.1 and the chat headset is on 4.9. how Can i use my headset for hear and vocal?

:)

trasher40, Jun 18, 2018
  2. dpoet
    dpoet Guest
    Xbox One DRM update- Is ANYONE else mad about this?

Yeah the micro transction game has been proved to work, but it's hated for good reason. It's worse than the online pass. I hope it doesn't get worse. I heard Project spark was going to be free, but use the micro transaction model.

dpoet, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Fabian Miiro
    Fabian Miiro Guest
    Day one edition controller broken

Have you tried using it with a Cable? (standard Micro USB)

If it still doesn't work I'm sure they'll get you a new one.

Fabian Miiro, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Rayvearn Win User

Xbox 1 controller

try batteries, if that doesn't work use a micro usb to plug into xbox and see if the light on the controller comes on. if THAT doesn't work u gotta get it fixed.
  5. John HenryReynolds Win User

Play and charge

no the headset just doesn't work when its not plugged in but i got it to work once while it was plugged in with a normal micro usb and held it a certain way
  6. dpoet Win User

Xbox One DRM update- Is ANYONE else mad about this?

Yeah the micro transction game has been proved to work, but it's hated for good reason. It's worse than the online pass. I hope it doesn't get worse. I heard Project spark was going to be free, but use the micro transaction model.
  7. Fabian Miiro Win User

Day one edition controller broken

Have you tried using it with a Cable? (standard Micro USB)

If it still doesn't work I'm sure they'll get you a new one.
  8. LukeK82 Win User

xbox one controller will not start automatically

Same with me but now It doesn't work on an Xbox without micro USB connection ( Also I use the Xbox One S wireless controller If that changes anything)
Thema:

Micro doesn't work

1. Micro doesn't work - Similar Threads - Micro doesn't

2. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  3. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  4. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  5. Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only: hello I have had a problem for 4 years now .. basically I notice a lot of micro-lag and hit register problems only with my profile this profile is from the 360 it is quite old.. it all started by...
  6. Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?: Alright, so I decided to try to fix the audio crackling issue with my Xbox controller by plugging a USB cable into the controller. Does anyone know if it fixes the crackling issue that occurs...
  7. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???: Yes hi I've already tried 2 Elite Series 2 controllers to try to configure them in the Microsoft xbox accessories app on pc yet it never selects the controller, it just endlessly scrolls to the...
  9. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  10. Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc: I recently got a micro sdxc card and it won't let me download games on it and i can't change the option where i can download Microsoft games in setting it say error 0x80070002 can someone help....