micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

Discus and support micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntoineBlanchard2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

bonjour

je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon casque audio ( équipé d'un micro) pour que je puisse discuter avec d'autre
    joueurs.

faut-il le brancher sur la manette en plus ?

il y a une prise ce nommant " IR " sert-elle a cela ?

merci d'avance

----------

[Mod Translation - Hello

I would like to know how to do it because I'm going to go mouse keyboard on Fortnite (xbox one s) and I will want to know how to make audio chat more precisely where to connect my headphones (equipped with a microphone) so that I can discuss with
    other players.

should it be plugged into the controller additionally?

there is a catch that naming "IR" is it used for that?

thank you in advance]

:)

AntoineBlanchard2, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi AntoineBlanchard2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who
    also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. I recommend using our support article entitled Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One to get
    set up correctly.

In regard to your audio chat option, when using a console, you'll need to have the headphones/mic plugged into the controller for use. Should you need it, I recommend our support article, Troubleshoot
    audio problems in parties on Xbox One
    , to help with any issues that may arise. Furthermore, the following support articles can also help when it comes to using a headset:

Connecting a compatible headset to Xbox One

Xbox One controller and headset compatibility

I hope that this information helps out! Let us know if you have any further questions.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Clavier/Souris & Casque/Micro[Translation-Keyboard/Mouse - Headphones/Micro]

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear you are running into this audio issue. In this case you should be able to get audio through your controller. In this case I would advise you troubleshoot the audio a bit to get this resolved. Go ahead and take a look at

Troubleshooting your Xbox one Stereo Headset
    for steps.

Using the Mouse and Keyboard does not change how you set up your headset.

I hope this helps.

Brad
  4. julianbupto Win User

Adaptateur cross game[Adaptateur cross game]

Non c'est un adaptateur pour jouer clavier souris sur les jeux, de marque spirit of gamer

[Translation - No it is an adapter for playing keyboard mouse on games, brand spirit of gamer]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

Il n'y a pas eu de mises jour de Xbox qui bloquent le clavier et la souris. Cela pourrait bien être un problème qui se trouve sur les serveurs d'Epic. Pouvez-vous essayer warframe pour voir si le clavier et la souris fonctionne?

[Translation - There have been no Xbox updates that block the keyboard and mouse. This could be a problem on Epic's servers. Can you try warframe to see if the keyboard and mouse works?]
  6. françoisbikerboys Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

il est im possible de jouer clavier souris !!!!!!

il y avait une mise a jour qui bloque cela ????

merci

----------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-It is im possible to play keyboard mouse!!!!!!

There was an update that blocked that????

Thank you]
Thema:

1. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite] - Similar Threads - micro clavier souris

2. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micro-lag and hit register problem with my profile only: hello I have had a problem for 4 years now .. basically I notice a lot of micro-lag and hit register problems only with my profile this profile is from the 360 it is quite old.. it all started by...
  5. Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix Xbox controller crackling using a USB to Micro-USB cord?: Alright, so I decided to try to fix the audio crackling issue with my Xbox controller by plugging a USB cable into the controller. Does anyone know if it fixes the crackling issue that occurs...
  6. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 micro drift???: Yes hi I've already tried 2 Elite Series 2 controllers to try to configure them in the Microsoft xbox accessories app on pc yet it never selects the controller, it just endlessly scrolls to the...
  8. My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a game he is...: My Micro soft account are given me two different saldo and when I tried to buy a gme he is [img] allowing me to do this dd123dbf-383c-459b-aa55-0a2781cbe07e
  9. Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant dowload games on my micro sdxc: I recently got a micro sdxc card and it won't let me download games on it and i can't change the option where i can download Microsoft games in setting it say error 0x80070002 can someone help....
  10. Clavier/Souris & Casque/Micro[Translation-Keyboard/Mouse - Headphones/Micro]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clavier/Souris & Casque/Micro[Translation-Keyboard/Mouse - Headphones/Micro]: Bonjour, Lorsque je joue en clavier/souris avec la manette branchée avec mon casque/micro sur le port jack, j'entends mes interlocuteurs sur Fortnite mais eux ne m'entendent pas. (ils m'entendent...