Micosoft flights simulator keeps crashing

Discus and support Micosoft flights simulator keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I load into the game. I go to free-fly. I load into free-fly. I see the airport. Everything seems to be normal but when I press the yellow button ready... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by erik phan, Oct 7, 2022.

1. erik phan
    erik phan Guest

I load into the game. I go to free-fly. I load into free-fly. I see the airport. Everything seems to be normal but when I press the yellow button ready for flight the game crashes. I either get no error or I get the error Memory could not be read.

I bought the game on Microsoft store.

I have tried reinstalling the game. I have tuned down my graphics to see if that was a problem and it is normal for the game to search for updates everytime i load into Microsoft flight simulator?

The game has worked in the past.

Here are my pc specs if those are relevant.

Kingston Fury Beast ddr4 32GB ram

Intel I7 12-700

Aorous Xtreme Rtx 3080

MSI B660 tomahawk wifi.

I Play on PC

:)

erik phan, Oct 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Erik

If you don't mind, please share an screenshot of the specific memory error
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sounds to me like your GPU may have some issues. You should call their support and see what they say.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. erik phan Win User

I could not get a screenshot of the memory error. I did a memory diagnostics it seems to have solved the memory could not be read error. It seems that my game just closes with no error. I sometimes get Graphics card driver errors but I have done a clean install of the drivers.
  6. Geri M. Win User

I have problém with set departure and arrival

Hello jan krupka,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues on your MSFS. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Here are some fixes that may solve your problem.

1. Keep everything up-to-date. The simplest way to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bugs is to ensure that the game is fully updated. ...
    2. Ensure your PC meets system requirements. ...
    3. Check for GPU drivers.
    4. Reboot your PC. Sometimes, a simple restart is enough to fix random bugs. ...
    5. Troubleshoot the Xbox one app.
    We would also love to suggest that you visit these links for more details and other information.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Micosoft flights simulator keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Micosoft flights simulator

2. Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10: Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account. The other person sees me but I don;t get the rest from...
  3. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  4. Micosoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micosoft account hacked: Hi folks My son's Micorsoft account got hacked - the email associated with his account was changed (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). Because of that, he is no...
  5. How do you download things on an Xbox ones Micosoft edge?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you download things on an Xbox ones Micosoft edge?: I've wanted to download stuff on this console's Microsoft Edge for a long time, but it won't let me do it. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/manofculturev2 [link] [comments]
  6. Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save: Since the beginning of January I have not been able to access Microsoft Sudoku as it remains with the loading up screen. Removing the app and Data from my device did not clear it. However, when I...
  7. Moving minecraft Micosoft purchases and Xbox account from parents email to my own personal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving minecraft Micosoft purchases and Xbox account from parents email to my own personal...: Im confused on how I can move these things to my personal email. It's been problematic recently as my parents change their login info so often and I'd rather not keep asking them for their info...
  8. Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store: My FS2020 redownload again after I downloaded the update on Microsoft store. What should I do to prevent this one again? 3b31fffe-9a83-46ac-b123-ff28d0ff5561
  9. the micosoft solitarey will not open xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the micosoft solitarey will not open xbox: having promlem getting games to bot up on xbox 531245e6-f3fb-44f6-9ca9-525e5aee4360
  10. micosoft casual sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micosoft casual sudoku: why can't I finish my challenges when I was all caught up. 4828b6f5-8250-498b-b9e0-157f044ea063