Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

Discus and support Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sultan Mubarak, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to play(error code 118)

[Moved by Moderator. Please move again as needed to correct subcategory.]

:)

Sultan Mubarak, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Jaspreet.Singh_050. Win User

Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to play(error code 118)

3. XxslasherXx21 Win User

Roblox Shift lock/First Person cursor teleporting! [On Xbox]

This only happens when I am playing on my keyboard and mouse. It happens only on Roblox, I have played Sea of Thieves perfectly fine with this mouse and keyboard, so it's nothing physically wrong with my keyboard and mouse. I have re-installed the game and my Xbox multiple times. I have touched one setting that's called something like "app border" or something like that, i checked the box and unchecked it and restarted every time, and the problem is still happening. I am starting to think it's a problem on Roblox side of things yet I still wanted to try since I have contacted Roblox as well but they are still no help and almost have no clue of this problem, they told me to contact Microsoft about this problem or go to the FAQ page which was also no help. Thank you for replying, you give me hope JosefLBohorquez.
  4. OZARKFOX Win User

ark rule brackers report it to ark

every time i call xbox live micorsoft support they know who i im they know my father owns 45% of your stocks ween i give them my name and gamer tag if you dont beleve me call micorsoft support for xbox live & ack them your selfs .
  5. Randumb7f227324-f33b Win User

How do i fix Minecraft connection time out on console

I have been having this exact same problem with my friends world on PlayStation, every time I try and join it says connection timed out, my friend and I have both uninstalled our games and re installed them but still nothing works.

Also our friends that are not on PlayStation can join perfectly fine
  6. MaskedCashew975 Win User

dead by daylight

Yae! The same happened to me I was trying to join roblox then that showed up!
Thema:

Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

1. Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try... - Similar Threads - Micorsoft problem joining

2. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  3. when will micorsoft fix the long queue time in xbox t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will micorsoft fix the long queue time in xbox t: for the last few night i have been unable to play any Xbox game on the could gaming due to the long wait time often over an hour for a game lo load I am paying a subscriptions for this service...
  4. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...
  5. How to Redeem Micorsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Redeem Micorsoft Rewards: I have 2996 points and want to redeem my point for 100 robux but it won't let me when I press confirm reward it does nothing it just brings me back to the same page and tells me to do it again...
  6. cant play mincraft becouse of my micorsoft settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play mincraft becouse of my micorsoft settings?: hi i brought over my mincraft from a mijang account to a micorsoft account and when i try to play realms it says i have to change micorsoft settings to play i have changed the settings the right...
  7. Micorsoft Account Perma Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micorsoft Account Perma Banned: Hi, A good friend of mine has got a problem. His Microsoft Account seems to be permanently banned. Whenever he tries to ask microsoft about it by mail, or tries to make new account, he gets a...
  8. Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store: Recently got the gamepass to try out FH5 but when i try to download the "xbox" app i get error code: 0x80070005 ive tried wsreset in cmd prompt, Windows store troublershooter but nothing works...
  9. unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC: Both Xbox and Micorsoft store app shows error while downloading, with a error code 0x80070424 from xbox app, Error code 0x00000000 from Microsofe store. cancel download will make the progress...
  10. Riscatto Micorsoft REward

in XBoX on Windows
    Riscatto Micorsoft REward: Buongiorno, volevo capire una cosa, quando riscatto i punti reward li trasformo in buono regalo e so che questo ha una validit di 90 giorni. Se questo buono lo trasformo in saldo Microsoft vale...