Micorsoft Account Perma Banned

Discus and support Micorsoft Account Perma Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, A good friend of mine has got a problem. His Microsoft Account seems to be permanently banned. Whenever he tries to ask microsoft about it by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The_Legendary77, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Micorsoft Account Perma Banned

Hi,

A good friend of mine has got a problem. His Microsoft Account seems to be permanently banned. Whenever he tries to ask microsoft about it by mail, or tries to make new account, he gets a message that says: ''Microsoft account access disabled due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement. You will no longer be able to access any services that require a microsoft account.''

The problem is, he has no idea why this is happening and Microsoft won't tell him. When we want to play Minecraft for examle, he is not able to anymore. I would like to know what he/we can do about this and if there is a chance he can get his account enabled. I appreciate you for reading this and I'm looking forward to hearing from someone!

Yours sincerly,

Legendary

:)

The_Legendary77, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today The_Legendary77

Sorry to hear that buddy, sincerely if your friend received the same denied response when he fill the general account reinstatement form:

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

Is not possible to get help from another site, due to the previous form is the only way to submit a case review :c

Probably if he's receiving a new block as soon as he created a new account, is due to Microsoft already have targeted their IP address, MAC address or similar

If you have further questions, feel free to ask buddy

Greetings from another Microsoft user, J.
  3. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  4. Major Angry Win User

You **** up some more XBOX ... I'm done.

Is MikeWarrior perma banned from the fourms, is his account banned too?
  5. geekfather Win User

Reporting abusive players.

Again depends on how severe. If it is serious enough then they issue a perma-ban. Even if you keep giving low level abuse - they will eventually perma-ban the account due to repeated abuse over and over.
  6. Sarah_249 Win User

I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

Is it possible that an account can be perma banned on a rejected appeal though?
Thema:

1. Micorsoft Account Perma Banned - Similar Threads - Micorsoft Account Perma

2. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  3. when will micorsoft fix the long queue time in xbox t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will micorsoft fix the long queue time in xbox t: for the last few night i have been unable to play any Xbox game on the could gaming due to the long wait time often over an hour for a game lo load I am paying a subscriptions for this service...
  4. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...
  5. Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...: Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to play(error code 118) [Moved by Moderator....
  6. How to Redeem Micorsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Redeem Micorsoft Rewards: I have 2996 points and want to redeem my point for 100 robux but it won't let me when I press confirm reward it does nothing it just brings me back to the same page and tells me to do it again...
  7. cant play mincraft becouse of my micorsoft settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play mincraft becouse of my micorsoft settings?: hi i brought over my mincraft from a mijang account to a micorsoft account and when i try to play realms it says i have to change micorsoft settings to play i have changed the settings the right...
  8. Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store: Recently got the gamepass to try out FH5 but when i try to download the "xbox" app i get error code: 0x80070005 ive tried wsreset in cmd prompt, Windows store troublershooter but nothing works...
  9. unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC: Both Xbox and Micorsoft store app shows error while downloading, with a error code 0x80070424 from xbox app, Error code 0x00000000 from Microsofe store. cancel download will make the progress...
  10. Riscatto Micorsoft REward

in XBoX on Windows
    Riscatto Micorsoft REward: Buongiorno, volevo capire una cosa, quando riscatto i punti reward li trasformo in buono regalo e so che questo ha una validit di 90 giorni. Se questo buono lo trasformo in saldo Microsoft vale...