Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration...
Discus and support Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm losing it. After the migration to Micrsoft from Mojang my daughters Minecraft account doesn't work for Relms or multiplayer. I've watched... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeltaKraemer, Nov 5, 2021.
Thema:
Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration...
Loading...
-
Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration... - Similar Threads - Micecraft has disabled
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
Can not purchase MiceCraft Java Edition on Mac
in XBoX Games and AppsCan not purchase MiceCraft Java Edition on Mac: Hi, My son wants to buy MineCraft Java Edition on his iMac, but it keeps displaying this. I have already added him into a family group from my Macbook, but I did not find anywhere I can grant... -
Micecraft cross platform child account not working
in XBoX Games and AppsMicecraft cross platform child account not working: I've had this problem a lot and I can't fix it. I'm trying to play minecraft via LAN from PC (me) to xbox one (child 1). He won't show up in minecraft as online as a friend but my xbox... -
Micecraft 'Unable to Connect to World' since upgrading to 1.16.1
in XBoX on MobileMicecraft 'Unable to Connect to World' since upgrading to 1.16.1: My two sons both have iPads and they both play Minecraft. They often play together and sometimes I join them on my PS4. Last weekend 21/11/20 we tried playing together and none of us could connect... -
Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)
in XBoX Games and AppsDifference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One): Hi there! I'm about to buy Minecraft Bedrock for my son (Xbox One), but it looks like there 3 versions or packages: Minecraft Master Collection Minecraft with Explorers Pack Minecraft (Regular...