mic too loud

Discus and support mic too loud in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; would it be possible for you guys to include some crisp noise suppression for x box parties? im on pc and when im in a discord call i can snap my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xBr0ski Wi1s0nX, Oct 14, 2022.

1. mic too loud

would it be possible for you guys to include some crisp noise suppression for x box parties? im on pc and when im in a discord call i can snap my fingers in front of my mic, or play a video on my phone and it wont come through the mic at all on the discord app. but if i use x box game bar to join a party with my loser xbox friends my mic is just blaring every single sound i make including breathing whether my mic is up no nose or my ****, farting, simply shifting in my chair, and even hitting my vape. all that comes through my mic loud as can be and clear as day as well. but within discord, none of these issues occur. its not my mic i have a nice sennhieser microphone so its definitely just the x box part audio being bad. could we get some like noise cancellation features like every other call and chat app has ever? or some suppression of some kind, the one discord uses is fire and i think it could be worth implementing to your x box pary chat.

:)

xBr0ski Wi1s0nX, Oct 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

mic too loud

You’ll find noise suppression in your settings.

Make sure your party members also use it :)
  3. Beelzebub Win User

Xbox 1 stereo headset echo

Sometimes when the volume is too loud and the mic is to close to the headset it will echo.
  4. Karate Master Win User

Question about Payday 2: Crimewave Edition for Xbox One?

For being kicked it really depends on the host. Low level, too loud on mic, dont have a mic, dont speak the same language, the host is an *** etc
  5. AridLizard Win User

Mic sensitivity

is it your mic that is too loud or is it other people you are in a party with?

to adjust the sensitivity of the mic, press the Xbox button on the controller then press RB 3 times to get to the System tab and select Audio from the options there.

this will allow you to turn down mic monitoring so your mic is less sensitive.

if it is other people in your party who have their mics too sensitive then they will have to adjust the mic monitoring on their Xbox
  6. skylaar Win User

Partychat variable/adaptable Volume

I like the idea. Too often you have one friend with a mic that is not very loud and another that is over the top. In many cases, the mics are similar and it is just the friends. :) I do wish there were better standards for consoles when it comes to
    mics.
Thema:

mic too loud

1. mic too loud - Similar Threads - mic too loud

2. Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly: I tested the headset on other devices and it's perfect, even worked in a phone call but when I use it on Xbox it's barley picks up my voice and cuts out alot, I've tried other controllers, updated...
  3. Xbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues: I’ve bought an Xbox and stereo headset(wired) recently and have issues with mic. In party chat the mic volume can burst making mic input very loud and the next word can be quit. That happens...
  4. Mic volume too low to hear in party chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic volume too low to hear in party chats: Hello. I've been working on resolving this issue for days now and i'm at a loss for how to fix it. Problem: when in party chats my microphone is too quiet for others to hear. Details: The...
  5. Xbox wireless headset mic is too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic is too sensitive.: My mic is picking up background noise and amplifying it. My friends say they can hear my neighbors dog 2 houses down. I turned mic monitor down all the and auto mute on high settings but nothing...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring too quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring too quiet: Hi, I have the new xbox wireless headset, and in the sound menu i have the mic monitoring volume slider all the way to the right (max volume) and I can barely hear myself talk. I tend to shout...
  7. Turtle beach recon 70 mic is too low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 70 mic is too low: Hello, I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon 70, I can hear the game and my friends, but they complain that my mic is too low, they can't hear me. I emailed Turtle Beach Support Team, I...
  8. Is the mic jack on the new style controller too shallow for the mic that comes in the new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the mic jack on the new style controller too shallow for the mic that comes in the new ...: I picked up the Forza bundle a short while ago and been playing just fine with the controller. Last night I opened the mic that was included in the forza bundle and when I tried to plug it into...
  9. Mic too sensitive, how do I adjust it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic too sensitive, how do I adjust it?: Whenever I am ingame or in a party it always indicates that I am speaking unless I mute the mic, I don't want to be annoying with mic spam so how do I fix this? df06ba05-c3df-4a7f-8322-72e0d67a21ee
  10. MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity: Hi, Have you noticed the same? I have to speak louder than normal to turn party chat indicator on (that green circle to the next to my nick at party chat menu). I think that MIC is not long...