Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

Discus and support Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin briggs1, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either

:)

martin briggs1, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Matt Watson1 Win User

Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either

Mic hasn’t worked in days don’t know why how do I fix it

3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Mic not working in Call of Duty 3. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue.

Hi Benjamin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is unusual, if the microphone or controller were having issues, this would apply to every game.

Please, reset your console and then reinstall the Call of Duty 3 game.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  4. BOPP ALEXANDER Win User

warzone 2.0

just had ac chance to do all of these and still nothing. i even do a microphone test in the settings in call of duty and it works there but still wont allow me to talk to anybody so weird. Mic works with every other game except call of duty mf2 and warzone
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Martin, as this only happens with COD, try clearing the cache on the console to see if it returns to normal.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
  6. cornelious kilgore Win User

I figured it out bro just turn your mic sensitivity down in the warzone game take it from 100 to 80 thank me later
Thema:

Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

1. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It... - Similar Threads - Mic still working

2. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  3. I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat: I have Mic monitoring turned off, and I can still hear myself... Now what? Google isn't helping. 4eb7e6fb-f331-4c73-9d05-f97948d0aaa5
  4. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  5. how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic: how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic? 606ad708-cd7d-4df9-b375-27b157a8499b
  6. Why can I still hear myself even when I turned off mic monitoring?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I still hear myself even when I turned off mic monitoring?: I have a steel series artis prime wired headset idk if knowing that would help 4e28123f-9216-4ce9-8f7a-f913b38a8239
  7. Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same: Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same a1d9179c-709c-447d-bbd5-2278ef84eb26
  8. help a brother out!!! (headset sound stoped working but my mic still does work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    help a brother out!!! (headset sound stoped working but my mic still does work): help anyone? this **** is weird i played fortnite then i left for a smoke came back n **** **** up. 412d112a-b96c-4cac-9bb9-b67de05bc76a
  9. Had a chat ban and now its over and mic still won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a chat ban and now its over and mic still won't work.: I recently had a 24 hour chat ban. the ban has ended and still my friends cant hear me in a party. i would like to get in touch with someone from the enforcement team please. this needs to be...
  10. Mic won't work (I can still hear)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic won't work (I can still hear): Hello all, I need HELP! since the update I have been having issues with my mic. I am able to hear other people talking, however I cannot reply at all. No sound whatsoever. What a joke! I have...