Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My headset wont talk in game but it works for party chats how do i get it to work in game? submitted by /u/Deadpool9917 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadpool9917, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!!

My headset wont talk in game but it works for party chats how do i get it to work in game?

submitted by /u/Deadpool9917
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadpool9917, Apr 6, 2021
  2. MagazineHeart9 Win User

Xbox one chat headset wont pick up sound but i can still hear people talk.

My mic is picking up regular sounds like the game play but it wont let me talk or hear other people what could be the problem?
  3. GromJ Win User

Updating controller

how do you update your controller? my stock mic wont let me talk but i can hear fine. i feel like this could be the problem
  4. Cam1492 Win User

People can't hear me!

could it be that the mic is pointing the opposite direction of your mouth? sometimes a one directional mic wont pick up the noise around it check which side the mic faces or talk on the other side of the mic and see if the mic volume changes.
  5. AspexWaterzYT Win User

Xbox controller

I had a blue fade controller and when i put the mic in it wont let me talk
  6. Anemic Ghost Win User

Problems with headset on Xbox one x

how do i buy a adapter for my xbox for i can talk. because when i try to plug in my mic to my controllor it wont let me talk but i can still hear out of my mic
Thema:

Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!!

1. Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Mic problem wont

2. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  3. Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.: Asked a bit ago, mic works on the Xbox one chats perfectly fine, the MOMENT it tries to work on Xbox 360, nothing. I can hear my games and other people talking but it doesn't pick up my own...
  4. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...
  5. Headset mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset mic problem: Hi, I have 2 headsets so me and my boy can chat and play on fortnite. He is playing on his switch(account linked to Xbox on fortnite) and me on the Xbox. Problem is he can hear me talking but I...
  6. Xbss mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbss mic problem: Can anyone help? My issue is when I plug in my headset/mic the xbss recognises the headset and shows the little icon top right. If I record a message for a chat, it recognises there is input but I...
  7. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

in XboX Insiders
    just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below): The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments]
  8. mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak: I have an Xbox one S using a Corsair Void Pro wired headset & purchased a new Xbox Wireless Headset made by Xbox. I have same issue no matter what headset I used. Issue: within the last 3 months...
  9. Rig700 mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig700 mic problem: I got a rig 700 bluetooth headset. I can hear the game and the chat. I set it all up and I can't talk back. My xbox says it can't find the mic. I bought the xbox set....
  10. Ayuda con problema de micro[Help with mic problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayuda con problema de micro[Help with mic problem]: Buenas tardes tengo una x box one s , compre unos auriculares con micro , funcionaron y de repente me dejo d andar el micro( el audio se escucha ) pero si juego a fortnite no puedo hablar.no me...