Mic making a buzzing noise?

Discus and support Mic making a buzzing noise? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its a standard first party controller, came with the Xbox, and Its powered by 2 AA batteries. Im using a mic adapter that I just got like today, as of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CinnamonZy, Jun 24, 2021.

1. CinnamonZy
    CinnamonZy Guest

Its a standard first party controller, came with the Xbox, and Its powered by 2 AA batteries. Im using a mic adapter that I just got like today, as of posting this. Its not like overpowering but it gets annoying and my friends can hear it.

:)

CinnamonZy, Jun 24, 2021
  2. DecimaRegia Win User

did you update the controller?
  3. scottish steveo Win User

Problem with brand new...

I get the buzzing noise when my mic is plugged in but not being used. Unplugging the mic stops this.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

PC freezing and buzzing after playing game

Is your computer still making a buzzing noise?
  5. Drabz Win User

Making Buzzing Noises.

does the buzzing nose sound like the disk is spinning and hitting something?

try installing the disk to your hard drive / USB memory and see if it makes the noise.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

When I plug in my headset, my controller shuts off.

Hey there Shadow! Usually when your mic is making a buzzing noise, and controller shutting off that means your batteries are low on fuel. Try to go head and re-charge the batteries, and if that doesn't help, try to use some totally new batteries. Thanks!
    :)
Thema:

1. Mic making a buzzing noise? - Similar Threads - Mic making buzzing

2. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  3. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  4. My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.: Should I go to game store and try to see if they can fix it or should i try to send it to Microsoft and see if they can fix it ? My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when...
  5. How can I make the mic work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I make the mic work?: I am having issues with my mic, I have 2 wired headsets that both have functioning mics but neither work on my xbox S. I can hear everyone else when either in a public game or party chanobut no...
  6. Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?: I really enjoy my Kinect games such as just dance and I wanna know if anyone heard anything about it yet if they are going to have a camera and mic on the system i feel like it wouldnt be that...
  7. I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip: Hi, I'm trying to make a Minecraft YouTube series from my Xbox One with my mic audio in it, but when I made a test video I couldn't hear myself, I could only hear the game audio. I tried messing...
  8. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  9. Any one wanna play Minecraft survival or creative send me a message and make sure u have a mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one wanna play Minecraft survival or creative send me a message and make sure u have a mic: Any one wanna play minecraft survival or creative send me a message and u need a mic 74f9793c-b89a-4e26-8463-91352c4d83fb
  10. Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...: Title says it all, I'd like to get 4 people who have a mic together to make a squad. I've only ever played conquest, but I can try other game modes if everyone else prefers that. What I typically...