Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

Discus and support Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I use the Xbox Taskbar Manager to talk to my friends but they say that whenever I'm in the party it makes a loud buzzing noise, any fixes? I did see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by вдальлабазная, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

So I use the Xbox Taskbar Manager to talk to my friends but they say that whenever I'm in the party it makes a loud buzzing noise, any fixes? I did see a guide on how to fix this but it was outdated.

:)

вдальлабазная, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. Druxify Win User

Xbox making loud buzzing noise

My Xbox 360 Slim is making a loud buzzing noise with and without a disc in it. If anyone knows how to fix this, or why it is happening please let me know.
  4. DecimaRegia Win User

Mic making a buzzing noise?

did you update the controller?
  5. VicenaryPillow9 Win User

Wiggle the disc tray about a couple of times and it should be alright. I has happened before to me.
  6. BelatedDemonZ Win User

I have a refurbished Xbox 360 Arcade that I got a while ago (between 9 months to little over a year ago). I keep it laying on its side in my room. For the longest time,the fan would only blow audibly whenever I was playing a visually-high-quality game like
    Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Halo 4, Arkham Asyulm/ City or Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Since my brother put a cable box in my room and decided to put my 360 on top of it, I also have been hearing an audible humming that sometimes goes towards buzzing. And,
    after two and a half weeks of not playing my 360, and trying to connect a second controller for my guest, I heard a combination hum/buzz as I was setting it up and it was idle. Could it be because it was on top of the cable box? Or of dust that gathered around
    the system?
Thema:

Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

1. Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise - Similar Threads - Mic Makes Loud

2. Ways to make my mic work on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ways to make my mic work on Xbox?: So I have Astro a50 Gen 4s everything is up to date when it comes to firmware I can hear fine but I can’t use my mic on Xbox and what I mean by that is it works perfectly fine on pc. I’ve checked...
  3. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  4. My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.: Should I go to game store and try to see if they can fix it or should i try to send it to Microsoft and see if they can fix it ? My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when...
  5. How can I make the mic work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I make the mic work?: I am having issues with my mic, I have 2 wired headsets that both have functioning mics but neither work on my xbox S. I can hear everyone else when either in a public game or party chanobut no...
  6. Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?: I really enjoy my Kinect games such as just dance and I wanna know if anyone heard anything about it yet if they are going to have a camera and mic on the system i feel like it wouldnt be that...
  7. I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip: Hi, I'm trying to make a Minecraft YouTube series from my Xbox One with my mic audio in it, but when I made a test video I couldn't hear myself, I could only hear the game audio. I tried messing...
  8. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  9. Any one wanna play Minecraft survival or creative send me a message and make sure u have a mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one wanna play Minecraft survival or creative send me a message and make sure u have a mic: Any one wanna play minecraft survival or creative send me a message and u need a mic 74f9793c-b89a-4e26-8463-91352c4d83fb
  10. Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone with a mic want to play Battlefield 4 for the new few hours? I want to make a squad ...: Title says it all, I'd like to get 4 people who have a mic together to make a squad. I've only ever played conquest, but I can try other game modes if everyone else prefers that. What I typically...