Mic Issues Alpha Skip ahead after recent update

Discus and support Mic Issues Alpha Skip ahead after recent update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone noticed mic output issues since one of the recent updates? Everyone i talk to has been mentioning my mic sounds bad now and or i sound... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, May 18, 2022.

1. Mic Issues Alpha Skip ahead after recent update

Has anyone noticed mic output issues since one of the recent updates? Everyone i talk to has been mentioning my mic sounds bad now and or i sound different. (Sorta like a filter) I've tried 2 different of the same headsets same settings and multiple controllers as well and they see no change. They all say it seems to be the high end when i talk. I'm in alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, May 18, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

Mic Issues Alpha Skip ahead after recent update

1. Mic Issues Alpha Skip ahead after recent update - Similar Threads - Mic Issues Alpha

2. Issues with my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with my mic: So I have a headset and a controller that I use separately normally but I want to use both my headset and controller but it is not working. If I have my controller connected I cannot talk but if I...
  3. Mic issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic issues.: Are there any current mic issues especially when utilizing call of duty. I can hear fine and just can't use my mic. I have the issue on both my xbox one and xbox s. I have tri 3 different turtle...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. Mic issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issues.: Are there any current mic issues especially when utilizing call of duty. I can hear fine and just can't use my mic. I have the issue on both my xbox one and xbox s. I have tri 3 different turtle...
  6. how to fix mic issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix mic issue: so whenever i have game bar up people can hear me in party chat but when i close it and im am still in the party no one can hear me d2330474-faad-48d1-8579-0bbc715b10fb
  7. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  8. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...
  9. Mic issues on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic issues on pc: Is anyone else’s mic stopping working after they click off of the Xbox game bar on pc? It works as long as I’m on the game bar but as soon as I click off the mic stops registering. I have...
  10. Mic issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic issues: Hi. Here’s my problem. Mic doesn’t output so I can’t chat. My settings are Samsung Smart tv + Xbox wireless headphones + Xbox controller. I don’t have console because I play through Xbox app...