Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s

Discus and support Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought the Let's Sing 2023 for my Xbox series S. I am trying to find a pair of USB Mic or wireless to buy but I cannot find which ones could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filippos Dilaveris, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s

I have bought the Let's Sing 2023 for my Xbox series S. I am trying to find a pair of USB Mic or wireless to buy but I cannot find which ones could be for my game and console. I would like to have a help with it.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Filippos Dilaveris, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Filippos Dilaveris Win User

Wireless there is no solution?

Thank you again for the help
  3. Filippos Dilaveris Win User

You wrote me 2 SingStar Mics. The ones from Paystation? I have a pair but needs to connect the USB receiver to work. I have tried but no result. Any suggestion?
  4. Filippos Dilaveris Win User

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for replying to my problem.

Do you know how many Microphones I can connect to play the game? Do you have any specific model to suggest me because noone can help me. I know that you can use your mobile but I prefer Mic in order also my children to play with.

Also I would like to know about wireless ones and how I can connect them.

Thank you in advance again for your reply and thank you in advance for your new reply.
  5. Filippos Dilaveris Win User

And final where I will connect them? In the USBs back of Xbox?
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

To play Let sing you can use any standard USB Mic, for wireless, it just needs to be compatible with the Xbox.

You can even play with your smartphone by using its app.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s - Similar Threads - Mic Let's sing

2. Why won’t my mic work? Can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to other players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my mic work? Can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to other players.: Can’t speak to other players through headset. I can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to anyone. Party or online. No one can hear me. Yes, I made sure it wasn’t muted. I even bought a new...
  3. xbox won’t let me use my mic

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox won’t let me use my mic: My wifi went down and back on yesterday and ever since my mic hasn’t worked for my xbox, even though i haven’t changed any of the settings. it automatically muted on ow2 with the message that the...
  4. How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?: So this has been driving me crazy for the last couple hours. When I use the Xbox app on Windows 11 I cannot unmute my mic but it works with everything else including the game bar. I recently just...
  5. I bought a new controller but now it doesn't let me change my mic monitoring

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a new controller but now it doesn't let me change my mic monitoring: My new controller has a button to change the volume and the chat mixer. But in the xbox menu says "Use your headset or other device to change the volume" but since my controller cant actually...
  6. Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down: Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down 5df4f2b4-15be-4b33-ae50-774431ccc017
  7. Mic will not let me chat but I can hear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic will not let me chat but I can hear: I can hear myself, but people cant hear me. I can also hear them. i have set everything in my xbox to allow my people to hear me, everything is new and xbox stuff, headset/ contoller. I have...
  8. My mic won’t let me talk in the Xbox party and sound plays through my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic won’t let me talk in the Xbox party and sound plays through my tv: Bought an xbox today and i feel like ive tried everything the audio is playing through my tv and when i speak in a party no one can hear me but i can hear them the headphones say they are on and...
  9. MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR

in XBoX on Consoles
    MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. Basically, i can hear through my mic as normal but cannot speak, i can join parties and hear people they just cant hear me. I Have tried absolutely...
  10. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...