Mic broken

Discus and support Mic broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one mic that came with the system is broken, and I'm almost sure it's a wiring issue because if I pull the cord certain ways it'll work but not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomeDapperDude, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Mic broken

My Xbox one mic that came with the system is broken, and I'm almost sure it's a wiring issue because if I pull the cord certain ways it'll work but not other ways. And my problem is I can't talk but I can hear people perfectly fine

:)

SomeDapperDude, Oct 26, 2017
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Looking for others getting Watch Dogs!

Haha Sword your mic broke. I'd add the OP but my mic broke as well

x24hrs2livex, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Mic Broken?

Hey i'm having the same problems if anyone could help?

Like I play Call of duty so when your mic is plugged in it has the mic icon beside your gamertag, when i plug mine in, the xbox one does register it and i can hear other people but when i speak it doesn't work, its not muted and the volume is up to the full,
    Also the same time this started to happen my kinect doesn't work either? my xbox wont register it as plugged in.. I have factory restored my xbox which was a pain in the a** because i lost all my downloads and still didn't work.. anyone kno why this has happened
    or how to fix it please?

^^ My gamertag if u can msg me thanks

MissRachael92, Oct 26, 2017
  4. TribunaryBox865 Win User

xbox one controller not working with headset plugged in

so is the mic broken or controller
  5. DeadFall526 Win User

Broken mics

I find it very hard to believe that 5 mics just broke by themselves and this is coming from someone who holds Microsoft is very low regards in terms of quality. Do you fall asleep with them on your head or something ? Annoying kids at that house that use
    them to whip the dog ?
  6. Kyledog2 Win User

Mic Broken?

All buttons work. It can mute, it beeps after full volume, just never has voice audio. It becomes a problem when playing battlefield 4. I want to use voice commands but not let the whole lobby hear my family.
  7. Kyledog2 Win User

Mic Broken?

I have unchecked the box that says "Use Kinect Microphone for Chat." I did that already, sorry for not mentioning. It will still play through the kinect and tv. However, when I make a skype call, the mic works perfectly fine. It just won't work for parties.
  8. sniffles x Win User

Mic Broken?

Hi Kyle!

From your home screen, press the menu button and select "settings" then go to "kinect" then all you need to do is uncheck the box that says "Use Kinect microphone for chat" and it should then use the mic instead.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Mic broken

1. Mic broken - Similar Threads - Mic broken

2. does anyone know how to fix a broken mic in settings?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to fix a broken mic in settings?: When I use party chat on my xbox I can hear my friends but they can hear me. I have tried checking if i’m muted and i have party chat output set to headset. Does anyone know how to solve this...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...: My Xbox one Wireless headset my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one de75a41c-59fc-4f1c-ab9d-dfc9d08f12dd
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Casing Broken without dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Casing Broken without dropping: This is a problem I have seen dozens of posts on here, so I am adding to my own. I have tried submitting a repair order and contacting customer service both digitally and over the phone, and...
  5. Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me: Ealier today I was about to engage in some gaming with friends and picked up my headset, placing the headset on I went to adjust the mic from its tucked up position. Upon doing so the mic did not...
  6. Broken jack in mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken jack in mic port: The tip of an aux cord was broken off inside of my controller, and I wanted to know if there was anything to do besides just taking it apart or buying a new one 90963bc8-5080-4c75-9106-dd1fc73d7538
  7. Mic Monitoring Broken - Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring Broken - Need Help: I use an ASTRO A40 TR w/ Mixamp for audio on my Xbox One. For the past year, I have been able to play with Mic Monitoring enabled. With the latest update (released sometime in the past month,...
  8. Another Broken Mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Broken Mic: For the second time in 6 months, my xbox mic has broken due to fragile wiring. I just ordered from a new brand. I am very disappointed in the quality from Xbox. I do not recommend buying one of...
  9. Headset Mic Not Working (Its not broken)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic Not Working (Its not broken): About a month ago I brought a new headset and sometimes the mic would stop working but it was an easy fix, but recently it happened again so I did what I normally did but it wasn't working. So I...
  10. My Xbox one mic is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one mic is broken: My basic Xbox one mic has broken, I haven't been rough to it, and I'm pretty upset because I didn't want to blow another 35 dollars on a new mic (that won't break) and I'm hearing this happens to...