MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE[MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON]

Discus and support MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE[MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE , LA PAGINA DE SOPORTE ES UNA MENTIRA Y UNA BURLA EN ARGENTINA ¿TIENEN UN LUGAR DONDE SEA VALIDA LA GARANTIA MENTIROSA Y LA REPAREN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FERNANDO GDIAZ, Sep 10, 2020.

  1. MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE[MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON]


    MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE , LA PAGINA DE SOPORTE ES UNA MENTIRA Y UNA BURLA EN ARGENTINA ¿TIENEN UN LUGAR DONDE SEA VALIDA LA GARANTIA MENTIROSA Y LA REPAREN O AL MENOS TE DIGAN QUE ESTA ESTROPEADO?

    [Translation - MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON, THE SUPPORT PAGE IS A LIE AND A MOON IN ARGENTINA DO YOU HAVE A PLACE WHERE THE LYING WARRANTY IS VALID AND THEY REPAIR IT OR AT LEAST THEY TELL YOU THAT IT IS DAMAGED?]

    :)
     
    FERNANDO GDIAZ, Sep 10, 2020
    #1
  2. LaureateBee263 Win User

    mi consola no prende

    NECESITO UNA RESPUESTA URGENTE. MI CONSOLA XBOX360 S NI SIQUIERA ENCIENDE. NI UNA LUZ. NI ROJA NI VERDE, NADA.
  3. xIF4STxIP4CIKx Win User

    Party chat not working after communications suspension

    hola, a mi me ha pasado lo mismo, además con las mismas fechas. el 7 de Octubre se me quitó el baneo desde el día 1 y sigo sin poder hablar.... puedo hacer todo lo demás pero no puedo hablar.... se enciende circulito pero no me oye nadie
  4. Fos Win User

    Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]

  5. HitherFern65799 Win User

    Como puedo cambiar el protocolo de seguridad del enrutador [Translation - How can I change the router security protocol]

    Tampoco me deja quitarle la red a mi consola y ya probe reiniciandola hay otra forma de quitarle la conexion a mi xbox

    Translation:

    It also does not let me remove the network to my console and I tried restarting it there is another way to remove the connection to my Xbox
  6. SpiffyGryphon63 Win User

    Xbox one

    Hola tengo una prejunta que puedo aser si mi xbox no quiere agarar disco no los lee que ago

    [Translation- Hello I have a question that I can aser if my Xbox does not want to agar disk does not read that ago ]
Thema:

MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE[MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON]

Loading...
  1. MI XBOX NO ENCIENDE[MY XBOX DOES NOT TURN ON] - Similar Threads - ENCIENDE DOES TURN

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Mi xbox series s se enciende solo

    in XboX Insiders
    Mi xbox series s se enciende solo: Ya hace tiempo que la tengo y no me sucedía nada de esto, fue hasta que compre el modo desarrollador y metí algunos emuladores y roms que a sucedido esto, alguien sabe que podría suceder ?...