MGSV crashing after launch?

Discus and support MGSV crashing after launch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased and installed MGSV The Phantom Pain on my xbox one base model and when I go to start it up it crashes within 10 seconds does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aprelya Von Degurechaff, Dec 9, 2022.

1. MGSV crashing after launch?

I recently purchased and installed MGSV The Phantom Pain on my xbox one base model and when I go to start it up it crashes within 10 seconds does not even get to title or loading screen. I've tried restarting and power cycling.

:)

Aprelya Von Degurechaff, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Aprelya Von Degurech Win User

I completely reset my xbox deleting everything and installed it and I'm still getting the same thing.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, is this only happening with this game? Because if yes, it may mean that the issue is with the game itself.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is happening with just Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game and, if that didn't work, resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the last resort.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Ascenion Win User

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Kojima tweeted : "Ground Zeroes" is a prologue of "MGSV". 9 years after that event will be "The Phantom Pain". MGSV is constructed w/ prologue and main game "TPP". The game play demo I presented today is the opening of "TPP" which is tutorial that starts
    from crawling."

-

This is about to be a huge game I'm putting this at at least 3 discs.
  6. RidiculousBox (Joshu Win User

games

Did you mean the games crash after you launch them? This man is nonunderstandable.............
Thema:

1. MGSV crashing after launch? - Similar Threads - MGSV crashing launch

2. MGSV Definitive edition Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV Definitive edition Dlc: So I bought the game and it comes with dlc for the online function, but it doesn't say I have it 32458419-8416-4137-acbd-77da83d31579
  3. Mgsv from Gold no longer allowing me access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mgsv from Gold no longer allowing me access: Hey after wanting to replay mgsv the phantom pain it pops up with a message to renew my games with gold however im still subcribed with ultimate instead plus I can still access other gold games....
  4. MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/mgs-v-graphics-issue-since-october-update/c28da3f8-bdfb-48e3-b233-0dbaa52a32fc?page=3&auth=1 This moderator needs to be fired for closing a...
  5. MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.: I was in a FOB and had to leave my house, once i was about to quit, a player joined black screening me, without thinking I immediately dashboarded and quit the game. After this I have only seen...
  6. Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?: My good friend invited me over to help him move, and in this plastic tub was his video games he collected over the years. He said whatever u wanted I should take because they were all getting...
  7. Not getting any achievements in MGSV TPP

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting any achievements in MGSV TPP: So yeah I'm not getting any achievements I have no clue why this is happening I don't have any cheats on and I've tried restarting my game and console. e8ef9025-85f2-4057-9068-dd3852578e7e
  8. Help With MGSV The phantom pain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help With MGSV The phantom pain: So.. Hello there uhm.. I have a problem today I bougth the MGSV TPP Game, came home, then tried to install it on my Xbox 360 I put the disc one on, then it started to install the game´s...
  9. Game Doesn't Launch (MGSV: GZ)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Doesn't Launch (MGSV: GZ): I am currently having an issue with launching a digital copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. It was on sale for $5 so I decided on buying it. When I tried launching it for the first time, it...
  10. Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!: Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting any thing about it! Here is an...