MFS2020 Controller Probleme bei Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support MFS2020 Controller Probleme bei Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, ich wollte heute auf dem PC Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Auf Xbox Cloud Gaming) spielen, doch leider habe ich aus versehen den Controller in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonymous2224_519, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MFS2020 Controller Probleme bei Xbox Cloud Gaming

Hi, ich wollte heute auf dem PC Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Auf Xbox Cloud Gaming) spielen, doch leider habe ich aus versehen den Controller in den Einstellungen gelöscht. Ich weiß nicht genau was ich gelöscht habe, aber da stand was mit löschen. Jetzt kann ich nur noch LB und RB am Controller benutzen. A und B gehen auch, doch leider sitze ich im Hauptmenü fest. Ich kann mich nur im Hauptmenü hin und her bewegen. Weiß jemand wie man diesen Fehler beheben kann?

*Die Maus kann man in Xbox Cloud Gaming nicht benutzen.

*** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

:)

Anonymous2224_519, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hallo

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich an die Xbox-Foren gewandt haben. Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass Sie während xCloud Gaming Probleme mit Ihrem Controller haben.

Haben Sie versucht, Ihren Controller von Bluetooth zu entkoppeln und ihn dann zu reparieren?

Ich empfehle auch, die Xbox Zubehör-App herunterzuladen und den Controller über USB anzuschließen, um sicherzustellen, dass Ihr Controller auf dem neuesten Stand ist.

Dinge, die Sie beachten sollten

1. Die Xbox Zubehör-App ist nur unter Windows 10/11 verfügbar.
    2. Das Aktualisieren des Controllers über Bluetooth wird nicht unterstützt.
    3. Um den Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in der Xbox Zubehör-App anzupassen, stellen Sie sicher, dass Ihr PC über die neuesten Updates verfügt. Erfahren Sie, wie Sie Updates erhalten
    Grüße

Hayabusa

[Der obige Text ist maschinell übersetzt und stellt möglicherweise keine genaue Darstellung des ursprünglichen Beitrags dar]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your controller while xCloud Gaming.

Have you tried unpairing your controller from Bluetooth then repairing it?

I also recommend downloading the Xbox Accessories app and connect your controller via USB in order to make sure your controller is up to date.

Things to keep in mind

• The Xbox Accessories app is available only on Windows 10/11.
    • Updating the controller over Bluetooth is not supported.
    • To customize the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in the Xbox Accessories app, make sure your PC has the latest fixes. See how to get updates
    Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. rickjones1839 Win User

Currently offline mfs2020 xbox one

Im on pc with the xbox app and MFS2020, I can not get online as of Jan.14, 2023, Whats up with that ? I managed to get back online with my xbox S MFS2020 no problem.
  4. Tibox_FR Win User

When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

No as it only take standard controllers

Of you want to use a hota you must get a compatible system and install
    Ok so what are the compatible systems ( hotas) for xcloud gaming with MFS2020 ?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  6. MarcelBremer Win User

Wasteland 3

Bei der xbox one s ist das problem

[Translation-With the xbox one s, the problem]
Thema:

1. MFS2020 Controller Probleme bei Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - MFS2020 Controller Probleme

2. Why can't I install MFS2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install MFS2020?: Hello, first of all I wanted to let you know that ive downloaded it before and ive bought payware planes for the sim, and I have Windows 11 Pro. So today I wanted to play MFS2020 after a month or...
  3. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  4. Error 0x80070199 while trying to re-install MFS2020 after replacing disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070199 while trying to re-install MFS2020 after replacing disk.: Hello, I replaced my games disk as the previous one stopped working and now when I try to reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 I get Error 0x80070199. It also starts by saying downloading...
  5. In mfs2020 I have an rtx2070 super with i7 3770 and 16GB ram and still says your system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In mfs2020 I have an rtx2070 super with i7 3770 and 16GB ram and still says your system...: Hey guys! In mfs2020 I have an rtx 2070 super with an i7 3770 with 16gb ram and windows 10 and it says your system does not meet minimum requirements for some reason anyone know why or how to fix...
  6. I have a problem with MFS2020 in my Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with MFS2020 in my Series S: I got my game from the game pass and it won't let me play after 3 days bb562963-4205-4ad6-ba06-0c2a849ece20
  7. Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020?: One of the main reasons I bought an XBOX was MSFS. It is already about one and a half years old, still I always find it impossible to do whatever I want to do in it. At the moment I have a...
  8. Currently offline mfs2020 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently offline mfs2020 xbox one: good day, I'm playing mfs2020 on xbox one and today it wrote to me that I'm currently offline despite the fact that the internet was working normally. Can you please advise me what to do ?...
  9. Xbox game pass mfs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass mfs2020: Can I use mfs 2020 which I have on game pass pc with a vr or do I have to buy it on steam ? 5b03c219-1068-4bb5-817c-07c6a6f3d73b
  10. MFS2020 on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS2020 on xbox series x: Hi, i am having an issue with mfs2020 on xbox series x when it comes to downloading things from content manager. For example ive tried to download ENHANCED AIRPORT GRAPHICS in content manager but...