MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

Discus and support MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STIRGP, Nov 21, 2022.

1. STIRGP
    STIRGP Guest

MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in fact now punched the plane twice. I have asked the question in Mfs2020, but they have so far failed to advise me as to how I can receive a credit for one of the concord's purchased. Can any one help please.

:)

STIRGP, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

STIRGP, when a purchase fails to complete, and is still charged, this amount is automatically reversed within a few days.

But if you have any problems receiving the refund, which can take several days, I advise you to contact Steam, the platform responsible for where you made the purchase, my friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. STIRGP Win User

MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed.

Derek, thank you for your feedback. Are you able to advise when Microsoft have credited the item, so I can then chase up steam.
  4. RichardErschik Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

When is MFS 2020 available for PC windows 8?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

fs 2020 market place

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Michael

Where is this issue happening buddy, on Xbox or PC?

Which specific aircraft DLC are you trying to purchase?

And, may I know if you tried using a different payment method to see how it goes?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Cyberbiker Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

Any word on an xbox compatible flight stick?
    Such details havent been released yet, but the MFS Team is working with partners to be sure they will be ready to rock when the the first Beta version of MFS 2020 is available.
Thema:

1. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised... - Similar Threads - MFS 2020 Market

2. i have a friend with a MFS 2020 key but it's not the 40th anniversary version. He wanted to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a friend with a MFS 2020 key but it's not the 40th anniversary version. He wanted to...: Everything is in the question 8fa690cb-1d26-45cb-a651-11aa0eaee8da
  3. ILS not working on mfs 2020 for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ILS not working on mfs 2020 for xbox series x: ILS on A320 NEO has stopped working…appropriate buttons selected and ATC instructions followed. Example…aircraft doesn’t seem to hit the glide scope despite being lined up with the runway and at a...
  4. MFS 2020 40th anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 40th anniversary edition: Does anyone else have the same problem ? From start up screen where you choose your flight path on th globe. So lets say I want to fly St. Louis to Boton it works fine.........but if i want to add...
  5. PERDU LIEN DE REINSTALLATION DE MFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PERDU LIEN DE REINSTALLATION DE MFS 2020: Bonjour tous et merci par avance pour votre aide Je vis actuellement un galère depuis plusieurs semaines. En effet j'ai acheté dès le 30 aout 2020 une licence de MFS 2020 (119 €) Dernièrement...
  6. MFS 2020 installation issue (Win10 PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 installation issue (Win10 PC): I have been playing the MFS 2020 game for a long time in a Win 10 PC. It worked until yesterday, but didn't start this morning. Error message: unable to start the application. I tried to fix it by...
  7. mfs 2020 rimane bloccato su uno scenario. [mfs 2020 gets stuck on one scenario.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mfs 2020 rimane bloccato su uno scenario. [mfs 2020 gets stuck on one scenario.]: MFS 2020 è bloccato su uno scenario da ieri. [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] MFS 2020 is stuck on a scenario since...
  8. MFS 2020 recent update - engine controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 recent update - engine controls: Hello there, I've been playing with MFS (premium deluxe edition) for a few months now on my PC and pretty much everything was working well (few issues here and there, but nothing major). I have...
  9. How do I get access to download MFS 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get access to download MFS 2020?: I bought MFS 2020 and was having issues recently. I need to reload it but don't know where to go get it back. When I go to Microsoft it gives me the option to buy the game. Is there a number to...
  10. How do I get access to download MFS 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get access to download MFS 2020?: I bought it months ago but was told by Microsoft/Xbox to delete and reload but now I can't get it back on my PC. 5f03e05e-3b50-478a-8ae6-4c2407a07dea