Metropolitan Police Clan recruits wanted gta 5

Discus and support Metropolitan Police Clan recruits wanted gta 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently in a roleplay clan seeking Troopers. If you wish to join, or want more info go to metropolitanpolice-gov.enjin.com info on bottom We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxgtakillsxX, Jan 11, 2014.

1. XxgtakillsxX
    XxgtakillsxX Guest

I am currently in a roleplay clan seeking Troopers. If you wish to join, or want more info go to metropolitanpolice-gov.enjin.com info on bottom

• We have Fire/ems
    • We have a TS3 server if you wish to do an interview on there please send me a message via xbox or enjin
    • MUST be 15 years or mature to play with us
    • you need a copy of gta 5 and a mic
    • You also need a positive attitude for officers
    • Must speak proper engish
    • need a PC w/ teamspeak 3.
    If you want more info again, contact me via xbox or visit the website.

:)

XxgtakillsxX, Jan 11, 2014
  2. BORDERSKIPER
    BORDERSKIPER Guest
    METROPOLITAN POLICE CLAN FOR GTA 5

Want a great active police clan for gta IV/V for PC and xbox? want respect? want to rank up Fast well fill out an application and see if you got what it takes to one of GTA'S finest today!!!Enjin: Website does not exist PLEASE
    BE ACTIVE AND OBEY COMMAND STAFF

BORDERSKIPER, Jan 11, 2014
  3. XxgtakillsxX
    XxgtakillsxX Guest
    Metropolitan Police Roleplay Clan Recruiting GTA 5

Looking for a police clan on gta 5? Well, your in the right place. Were recruiting for officers, Civilians and more

Want to join? heres what to do

• Go to Enjin: Website does not exist and scroll down to application.
    • On the question "How did you find us?" copy and paste this- LT. Randy/ Xbox fourms
    • Then sign up.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ'S

1. What do I do if i dont know what to do? Dont worry, We will train you till you know everything. No worries
    2. When are patrols? When everyone is on, We patrol,
    3. Do I need to change my Gamertag? Its your choice, it dont matter
    4. how old do i need to be? 14+
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

Before you sign up, please read this

• we dont accept anyone below the age of 14
    • If you troll or screw around, your done
    • you MUST speak good to great english language
    • If you dont have a mic (kinect is fine, but cannot echo) you cannot join (if your getting one, get it fast)
    • Again, if you dont know ANYTHING about policing, we will teach you
    • You MUST have gta 5.
    • we dont have teamspeak
    • If you can help pay for the website, we can do that
    thanks!

XxgtakillsxX, Jan 11, 2014
  4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Metropolitan Police Clan Recruiting Xbox

I am 12 and I don't have a mic. Can I join?
  5. LLMCxNightRider Win User

GTA 4/5 POLICE/CIVILIAN RP CLAN! *NOW RECRUITING*

Hello guys i am a Corporal with LSPD if you are looking for a fun but real roleplay we are the clan for you we play as real as possible we are recruiting for gta 5 but for now we play gta 4 but if you want to become an officer or crook i suggest it. I love
    it i have been in other police clans before nothing was as good as lspd. Check us out.
  6. To Be Revealed Win User

clans

Delta Force is recruiting members to join them. Its a Police Role Play clan on GTA TBoGT.

We have:

Local Police Division

Air Support Division

Crooks

Control

Police Interceptors

Please register at deltaforceltd.spruz.com.

OR CONTACT ME

Thanks
  7. Lein Kroniid Win User

The Rebels In Blue - (RVLT) Recruiting Mature People to Roll With.

Recruiting for your crew is not allowed on the GTA 5 forum, you can go to the clan recruiting forum to do this.
  8. Frozen Shotz25 Win User

Looking For GTA IV Police Clan ( Xbox 360 )

hi everybody i own a a emergency role play clan for gta 5 we go for (Police, Fire, EMS. Military. and more)

if you want to join this clan please go to

w11.zetaboards.com/lsed

and register on the website

and and on xbox
Thema:

1. Metropolitan Police Clan recruits wanted gta 5 - Similar Threads - Metropolitan Police Clan

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Are you looking for a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a clan?: Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite,...
  4. Can i buy autobahn police 3 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy autobahn police 3 on xbox one: I am trying to buy autobahn police simulator 3 on xbox one but it says its not playable on my device but the dlc says xbox one so I'm thinking is it playable on xbox...
  5. My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture: Now I have tried an appeal but it got declined. Idk what to do I tried customer support (I know that they cant do anything) but im out of options here. One Support agent suggested I respond to...
  6. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  7. How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?: How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft? 158e702b-cff6-4395-9597-0ac4ca93b14f
  8. Metropolitan Police Clan Recruiting Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metropolitan Police Clan Recruiting Xbox: Are you 15+? Are you looking for a Police role play clan? If you said yes to both of them, join the Metropolitan police clan! We have are looking for mature people who want to Role-play. We have...
  9. METROPOLITAN POLICE CLAN FOR GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    METROPOLITAN POLICE CLAN FOR GTA 5: Want a great active police clan for gta IV/V for PC and xbox? want respect? want to rank up Fast well fill out an application and see if you got what it takes to one of GTA'S finest today!!!Enjin:...
  10. Metropolitan Police Roleplay Clan Recruiting GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metropolitan Police Roleplay Clan Recruiting GTA 5: Looking for a police clan on gta 5? Well, your in the right place. Were recruiting for officers, Civilians and more Want to join? heres what to do Go to Enjin: Website does not exist and scroll...