Metro exodus battery no charge

Discus and support Metro exodus battery no charge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am half way through the game and my torch or night vision gpggles will not work. I have been using the battery charger to charge the battery thus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simon pilling, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Simon pilling
    Simon pilling New Member

I am half way through the game and my torch or night vision gpggles will not work. I have been using the battery charger to charge the battery thus lighting up torch and nv goggles.
    All of a sudden the charger will not work i pump the charger but the needle does not move from zero charge.
    There is no option to repair the charger or battery at the bench.
    I have googled the hell out of this but nothing. It is making the game unplayable. I did the spider level with only the lighter which was bloody hard. Any help would be appreciated.

Simon pilling, Feb 21, 2019
  2. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Worked this am but now Metro Exodus in not allowing download to pc only offers console as option and now I see Metro Exodus is gone from Store ??????
  3. dantekmfdm Win User

problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]

Its a Metro exodus game, in the redeem code trilogy, the question is why I can downloaded Metro last right and 2033 but the exodus give me the message.

regards,
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for recommendations

Metro Exodus is excellent.
  5. Albert X Win User

GamePass

Metro Exodus is pretty awesome.
  6. Sideswipe523 Win User

Metro Exodus Keeps Freezing

It only occurs on metro Exodus, thats it, it started the day the metro game came out.
Thema:

1. Metro exodus battery no charge - Similar Threads - Metro exodus battery

2. I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...: I have purchased metro exodus as a pre-order. I have not played it for a long time. . I am not sure how to happened. I have try resetting my xbox and hard resetting....
  3. Why does metro Exodus keep turning my Xbox off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does metro Exodus keep turning my Xbox off.: I recently purchased metro Exodus from the store and since doing so I have been unable to llay it. It keeps trueing my Xbox series x off. And says it has overheating issues. When it's perfectly...
  4. Xbox won't save my progress on Metro Exodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't save my progress on Metro Exodus: I previously had a saved game for Metro Exodus and had progressed quite a ways into the game. I didn't play it for a long while & now when I went back in to continue, all of my progress is gone &...
  5. How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account?

in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Fix Metro Exodus Stats Not Updating On My Account?: So, I’ve been playing Metro Exodus for a while now. Went to check my stats and realized my playtime was at 1 d 18h and 1m while every single other stat was just 0. This is very annoying to me as...
  6. Metro Exodus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC: Hello, I decided to buy DLC on metro exodus to buy an expansion pack downloaded these DLCs I go to the metro I press the "play DLC" button, why does it send me to the Microsoft Store so that I...
  7. Need help metro exodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help metro exodus: So 2/3 years ago i bought metro exodus for xbox and i was able to download the game on pc free because i had bought digital and today i was going to reinstall it to play again but doesnt say i...
  8. Can't Install Metro Exodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Metro Exodus: I have purchased Metro Exodus Gold Edition (which comes with all DLC). The game will not install and remains in the Install Queue at 0%. Resume install button does nothing. Cancelling the install...
  9. Metro Exodus crashing after intro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus crashing after intro: I’m trying to play Metro Exodus on my XBox Series X and it crashes immediately after the intro scene prior to going to the main menu. After the intro, or if I press X to skip it, it briefly makes...
  10. Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade: Had an issue with the X upgrade getting stuck at 94.6% and found this fix online - friend recommended I post it here, apologies if it’s a dupe thread “So ive figured out how to fix this issue and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Metro exodus battery charger bug

2. how do you recharge batteries in metro exodous

3. metro exodus battery charger not working

4. metro exodus how to use the battery charger,
  5. metro exodus battery wont charge,
  6. metro exodus what does the battery charger dk,
  7. metro exodus cant charge,
  8. Metro exodus battery charger wont work