metro 2033

Discus and support metro 2033 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive had a gold membership for a few years, i know last year it had metro 2033 and another one as the mothly deals, i swear i downloaded metro 2033 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SELF1NFL1CT3D, Sep 1, 2016.

1. metro 2033

Ive had a gold membership for a few years, i know last year it had metro 2033 and another one as the mothly deals, i swear i downloaded metro 2033 but for some reason its not in my history and for me to get it again it wants 20.00 is there anyway i can get
    again for free? you can see my account was active and everything during the timeframe.

:)

SELF1NFL1CT3D, Sep 1, 2016
  2. II Apex ll
    II Apex ll Guest
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

metro 2033

Hey SELF1NFL1CT3D -

Unfortunately we are unable to provide games or change game pricing once the promotional period has ended.

If you are sure you purchased the game from the Xbox Store, please send me a private message with a link to a screenshot of the purchase from the Microsoft Commerce page. You can use
    OneDrive or any other popular image hosting website to host your image.

To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post.

Thanks! metro 2033 :)

Miss Bijoux, Sep 2, 2016
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  6. II Apex ll Win User
  7. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Metro: Last Light.. Sequel?

It's a sequel to Metro 2033.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

hidden gems

Singularity and Metro 2033
  9. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

Spoiler below for Metro 2033.

The Dark Ones, they were trying make peace. The good thing with Metro 2033 is that you can actually get an ending where you can help them.
Thema:

metro 2033

1. metro 2033 - Similar Threads - metro 2033

2. Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working: I've completed the requirement to get this achievement multiple times, this last time I even recorded everything to prove I've met the requirements and nothing has happened. It's the last...
  3. Metro 2033 Redux Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro 2033 Redux Download: My digital download for metro 2033 gets to 8.5 percent and won't go any further, I've tried everything they have told me in the help section and my internet is totally fine as i have just...
  4. Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB): Hi, I bought a physical copy of Metro Exodus on Xbox One that came with Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (in Australia). I redeemed the digital copy of Metro Redux 2033 using code without any...
  5. FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version: Hi there, I have a big issues with Metro 2033 Redux. If I play it via Epic I have 144fps in game. If I play it with Xbox Game Pass Beta APP it will run with 11 fps, not more. How can I solve that...
  6. Metro 2033 crashes immediately

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro 2033 crashes immediately: i recently downloaded metro 2033 redux one PC and tried to play it today and as soon as it starts launching it crashes out. anyone else have this issue? maybe it just bad timing with all the...
  7. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...
  8. Metro 2033 redux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro 2033 redux: I just purchased Metro 2033 and on chapter 2 the game's character is not moving so I cannot move forward. I bought it as a download and Microsoft support is basically nonexistent. Please help!...
  9. Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?: I pre ordered Metro Exodus, but as of now I have not received the code for Metro 2033 that was included in the pre order. When should I get that? fe816e20-49fe-4559-8f2e-3a3f4248d3c5
  10. My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing: As i am a Member of Xbox Game Pass i installed the game when it said ''Ready to Start'' trying to launch it, will always crash in the loading screen (right after you start it) uninstalled it it it...