Metallica on X-Box 360

Discus and support Metallica on X-Box 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IF ANYONE STILL PLAYS GUITAR HERO - METALLICA or GREENDAY ON X-BOX 360 ..... GIVE ME A SHOUT!!! I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ANYTIME....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ISHIZNITUNOT, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. ISHIZNITUNOT
    ISHIZNITUNOT Guest

    Metallica on X-Box 360


    IF ANYONE STILL PLAYS GUITAR HERO - METALLICA or GREENDAY ON X-BOX 360 ..... GIVE ME A SHOUT!!! I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ANYTIME....

    :)
     
    ISHIZNITUNOT, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Marthy303
    Marthy303 Guest
    How?

    how do you connect x box live to your x box account on you x box 360????
     
    Marthy303, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Can't download purchased content

    Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
     
    laziestcatevaaa, Dec 17, 2017
    #3
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

    How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

    Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  5. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

    Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

    I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  6. HEADBANGER0869 Win User

    Mature Gamers

    Hey , I'm 45 years old still bang my head to Maiden and Metallica lol... Ghosts on 360
  7. laziestcatevaaa Win User

    Can't download purchased content

    Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  8. BillDotriev Win User

    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

    Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
Thema:

Metallica on X-Box 360

Loading...
  1. Metallica on X-Box 360 - Similar Threads - Metallica Box 360

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...: Hi Xbox Team and Community, With the rumors of the next-gen Project Helix targeting a premium $900–$1200 price point, I believe there is a massive market gap for a dedicated, low-cost "Cloud...
  5. Update available box, and mandated update handling.

    in XboX Insiders
    Update available box, and mandated update handling.: This seems so basic common sense, and after years of insider the same issues still exist, Microsoft already do something like this on windows. So the way it works now. If an update is available...
  6. Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...

    in XboX Insiders
    Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...: I have an issue. I have Ark survival ascended off of the xbox app on pc, with game pass. Porblem is that when i try to write into any text box in the game, in the mod search bar, or the inventory...
  7. Real Steel robot boxing videogame

    in XboX Insiders
    Real Steel robot boxing videogame: Microsoft should make a reboot of the Real Steel boxing game from 2011 submitted by /u/Miserable_Pop_2929 [link] [comments]
  8. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  9. Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?: I was searching up since error 083750007 was popping up in my minecraft launcher .I saw other asking things that I needed. One of the Microsoft worker said download the X box app and login. I...
  10. Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box): A Grey box appears whenever i click sign in on my windows 11 microsoft account or on the store, i tried resetting both the store and xbox app but nothing works, please help, can't even purchase...