Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards

Discus and support Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've got achievements in six different games, however have not received any of the rewards. The games I got achievements in were; Costume Quest 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeAr Scythe, Oct 12, 2017.

1. FeAr Scythe
    FeAr Scythe Guest

I've got achievements in six different games, however have not received any of the rewards. The games I got achievements in were;

Costume Quest 2

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

The Swapper

LIMBO

DmC Devil May Cry

and

State of Decay: Year-One

:)

FeAr Scythe, Oct 12, 2017
  2. R317h
    R317h Guest
    Never Received October Quest and Game Pass Goal Rewards

I contacted support through chat about never receiving either of my reward for Quest or Game Pass Goals for October. Since joining Game pass was one of the Quest requirements, I joined and then downloaded and completed the Game Pass Goals as well. Support
    basically said waiting until the end of the month of November and I still haven't received them in my notifications.

R317h, Oct 12, 2017
  3. R317h
    R317h Guest
    Never received reward for Xbox Quest or Xbox Pass Goals

I contacted support through chat about never receiving either of my reward for Quest or Game Pass Goals for October. Since joining Game pass was one of the Quest requirements, I joined and then downloaded and completed the Game Pass Goals as well. Support
    basically said waiting until the end of the month of November and I still haven't received them in my notifications.

R317h, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Xylisythe! When did you unlock the achievements? It can take some time to get your rewards set out to you. Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. FeAr Scythe
    FeAr Scythe Guest
    Between 10/6 and 10/10 I got at least one achievement in 6 different games.

FeAr Scythe, Oct 13, 2017
  6. FeAr Scythe
    FeAr Scythe Guest
    I posted back with no response. Has been 8 days since I replied.

FeAr Scythe, Nov 3, 2018
  7. FeAr Scythe Win User

Hey Xylisythe! When did you unlock the achievements? It can take some time to get your rewards set out to you. Post back and let us know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
    I posted back with no response. Has been 8 days since I replied.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  9. FeAr Scythe Win User

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
    Between 10/6 and 10/10 I got at least one achievement in 6 different games.
  10. joekhaJiit Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Still having issues here, just emailed support so we'll see if anything comes of it. There is an option in the Rewards App on Console that shows Game Pass Ultimate One Month Auto Redeem for 10,500 points. My October Goal and November Goals were both met but I cancelled my Auto Redeem as it never gave me access to Game Pass Ultimate.
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Xbox is tracking the Game Pass Goals activities and will reward you if your Goal is competed.

For more info:
    Xbox Game Pass Goals
Thema:

1. Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards - Similar Threads - Met Requirements Game

2. Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to claim microsoft points on my xbox app is met with "Try again in a bit. Something...: Title pretty much says it all. Quest is locked as complete, but reward can't be claimed. Can't earn more points since the quest remains locked. Applies to both my mobile app as well as my app for...
  3. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  4. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  5. How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?: In gta I've done the 100% completion and I have 100% in the 100% checklist and on the rockstar social club it says I've gotten the social club achievement but xbox hasn't unlocked the achievement...
  6. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  7. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...
  8. I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.: I need a phone number to speak to someone in billing. I dont want ta chat and I dont need instructions just a phone number to call. ce415744-14f4-4143-8f29-516c434f86a2
  9. What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can do against echoing? Have you ever met with this issue before?: Me and my cousin are in Xbox Party Chat, and plaing from Xbox One. Sometimes my brother also play with us and we are in the same Xbox Party Chat, but he plays and on PC. The situation: I am the...
  10. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer: i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play...