MESSING ABout with my mate

Discus and support MESSING ABout with my mate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing about with my mate speaking to each other and then all of a sudden I get a communication ban this isn’t right I done nothing wrong I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sN McConnell, Oct 24, 2017.

1. sN McConnell
    sN McConnell Guest

I was messing about with my mate speaking to each other and then all of a sudden I get a communication ban this isn’t right I done nothing wrong I’m moving to ps4 if this keeps happening to me

:)

sN McConnell, Oct 24, 2017
  2. ItSoHMtD
    ItSoHMtD Guest
    4 year veteran CoD player coming to BF3

Yay, Christmas noobs! MESSING ABout with my mate :D

Just messing with you mate. Hope you enjoy it.

ItSoHMtD, Oct 24, 2017
  3. OXF July Gamerscore Challenge

ok mate, seems the site is messing a few peopl around lately

WonderfulWest, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a vase review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Hollingsbee Win User

Free roam multiplayer

What sort of mode is it i swear it does have a free roam type thing but cant find it anywhere me and my mates just wana mess about not do tdm and stuff
  9. LoftyBee Win User

Disk drive problem

I'd go with what others have said mate, only 2 weeks old, get it replaced, no need to try and mess about with it!
  10. NickWba18 Win User

Hacked :(

Best of luck in sorting this mess out mate!
Thema:

1. MESSING ABout with my mate - Similar Threads - MESSING mate

2. Toy story mash up Minecraft pack messes up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toy story mash up Minecraft pack messes up: Bought the Minecraft toy story mash up pack but when I try to download it says download failed at end. It will let me use the skins but not activate the world when i create game's...
  3. Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?: I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the captures menu. Everything is more or less...
  4. Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox mess up my computer pin log in: I purchased a game with Microsoft Xbox that wasnt working. The Microsoft xbox support was helping me put it looked like a Microsoft pin issue (I created an account to purchase the game). They make...
  5. Steam settings messed up my Xbox controllers and Microsoft should know

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam settings messed up my Xbox controllers and Microsoft should know: This isn't really a "questions" post but I want to take this to MS themselves. The latest version of the Steam Beta and the xbox config assistant being off forces the Xbox wireless adapter into...
  6. Messed up hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Messed up hard drive?: My dad got me a seagate 1tb hard drive, slightly used but not for long. And as i got the series S, i didnt have much storage so he lended the hard drive to me. But, everytime i try to format it to...
  7. Messed up my Xbox system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messed up my Xbox system: Hi I had a problem with my Xbox and a friend advised to do a reset which I did I lost all my friends, even though I clicked the “save apps and games tab” I then tried it again but didn’t work...
  8. Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...: [img] [mod removed] I can’t even contact a human to appeal this, just like the last time. But this time i’m seriously upset at this! Robots can’t understand every situation....
  9. Someone please help turned on my xbox and the screen is a mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone please help turned on my xbox and the screen is a mess: [img] I turned on my xbox and the screen is an absolute mess 0a7f4ca7-5f09-4f5e-a033-2a6c448e77b0
  10. Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox: Hi i have recently been using spotify on my xbox to listen to music while i play games. it’s great but recently spotify and the games kinda bug out and after playing a game with spotify playing,...