MESSING ABout with my mate

Discus and support MESSING ABout with my mate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing about with my mate speaking to each other and then all of a sudden I get a communication ban this isn’t right I done nothing wrong I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sN McConnell, Oct 24, 2017.

1. sN McConnell
    sN McConnell Guest

I was messing about with my mate speaking to each other and then all of a sudden I get a communication ban this isn’t right I done nothing wrong I’m moving to ps4 if this keeps happening to me

:)

sN McConnell, Oct 24, 2017
  2. ItSoHMtD
    ItSoHMtD Guest
    4 year veteran CoD player coming to BF3

Yay, Christmas noobs! MESSING ABout with my mate :D

Just messing with you mate. Hope you enjoy it.

ItSoHMtD, Oct 24, 2017
  3. OXF July Gamerscore Challenge

ok mate, seems the site is messing a few peopl around lately

WonderfulWest, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a vase review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Hollingsbee Win User

Free roam multiplayer

What sort of mode is it i swear it does have a free roam type thing but cant find it anywhere me and my mates just wana mess about not do tdm and stuff
  9. LoftyBee Win User

Disk drive problem

I'd go with what others have said mate, only 2 weeks old, get it replaced, no need to try and mess about with it!
  10. NickWba18 Win User

Hacked :(

Best of luck in sorting this mess out mate!
Thema:

1. MESSING ABout with my mate - Similar Threads - MESSING mate

2. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  3. Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours

in XboX Insiders
    Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours: I was playing Quake then I had saved my game and had got out of Quake. When I say I got out of Quake I don't mean I closed the application I just when to the Xbox Series X home screen. After that...
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  6. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  7. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  8. Minecraft Migration Messed Up??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration Messed Up??: So I've migrated my mojang to microsoft a while ago and now it's saying I haven't and I can't proceed beyond these pages. I can't play, I can't make account changes, just completely locked. Any...
  9. i accidently messed up my 2fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidently messed up my 2fa.: so awhile back I deleted the correct phone number on my 2fa instead of the phone number that needed to be deleted. the phone number that needed to be deleted has an extra digit so i can't even...
  10. Ark isn’t letting me mess with rtx options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark isn’t letting me mess with rtx options: I have a rtx 4090 but for some reason in the settings rtx is completely grayed out any idea what’s up? f94ad547-5809-4e33-a6ad-e328fb3233b0