messed up mic

Discus and support messed up mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one wired headsets microphone seemed to have stopped working, I believe its because I may have messsed up an audio setting, please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dallas kid 7, Dec 30, 2015.

1. dallas kid 7
    dallas kid 7 Guest

messed up mic

My xbox one wired headsets microphone seemed to have stopped working, I believe its because I may have messsed up an audio setting, please help!

:)

dallas kid 7, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Stereo headset no working..

Try recording a voice message. This will let you know if party chat is messed up for you or the mic is physically broken.

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Dec 30, 2015
  3. SenileGold
    SenileGold Guest
    Xbox one stuck on "please reconnect controller"

I have the same problem but different reason after update i hear a weird sound and controller freezes. Mic is messed up too.

SenileGold, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

messed up mic

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

messed up mic

6. ETHREAL1 Win User

Stereo headset adapter and apple earbud problem

I think the EarPods buttons mess up the mic ...
  7. greg_window10_instal Win User

My mic and audio is messed up!

Hello Doctor,

I have two of the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and Headsets and all seem to work very well. The only problem I seem to have is forgetting to toggle off the mute button. However, I'm concerned when you say "it seems to have a loose connection (it crackles)".
    If this is a physical connection issue, we maybe limited in what we can do. But, I would be curios that when you plug the headset directly into the controller, the Xbox should automatically recognize a compatible headset. And, in doing so it automatically
    makes Headset volume, Headset chat volume and Mic monitoring settings available right at > Settings menu directly off the Home screen (kind of cool isn't it). At the top of the list of headset controls you will see Headset mic Off/On. With that said, I would
    still recommend that you follow up with "Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting" for a detailed list of steps that may help fix you problem.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  8. Mech Viper Win User

Who are the bigger whiners?(Part 2)

I just enjoy shooting people and doing messed up things and hearing their mics go off, it's funny.
  9. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Stereo headset no working..

Try recording a voice message. This will let you know if party chat is messed up for you or the mic is physically broken.
Thema:

messed up mic

1. messed up mic - Similar Threads - messed mic

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  4. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  5. Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours

in XboX Insiders
    Running Quake 1 on Xbox messed up my colours: I was playing Quake then I had saved my game and had got out of Quake. When I say I got out of Quake I don't mean I closed the application I just when to the Xbox Series X home screen. After that...
  6. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  7. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  8. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  9. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  10. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...