Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites

Discus and support Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having an issue with multiple users (all my friends and I in an online dynasty) not being able to send or receive messages. We cannot receive game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bmayhugh13, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites

I am having an issue with multiple users (all my friends and I in an online dynasty) not being able to send or receive messages. We cannot receive game invites either. This is due to game invites being sent through messages.

Xbox 360 sub reddit keeps denying me the ability to post. And webchat said this was the ticketing system.

submitted by /u/bmayhugh13
    [link] [comments]

/u/bmayhugh13, Dec 4, 2021
  2. GeorgeMichael_69 Win User

Your message could not be sent.

The "message could not be sent" error is gone, however, it is still not sending direct game invites or messages from 360 to 360.

To play the NCAA14 Dynasty user games we have to join a party and invite from there. It is at least playable now. Not sure about other games.
  3. westcoast5 Win User

Cant receive invites for backwards compatible games

Yep me and all of my friends are having the same problem. Servers still work just fine. The issue is you cannot send or receive messages. Meaning you cannot send or receive invites. I’m certain if they closed the servers we wouldn’t be able to join servers and play multiplayer at this time but that’s not the case. Just sending messages and invitations are an issue.
  4. TiffanyPascarella Win User

Game or party invitations

I can't send party invites and messages to my xbox friends through my xbox 360. Will the invites for both games and party shutting down this week?
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

[quote user="ModestElf"]

^ didnt think people with good sportsmanship still played this game

[/quote] we are out there. Made 5 or 6 new friends by sending messages or invites after/during matches
  6. Corrupt My Soul Win User

can't send messages or join parties!

If your message cannot be sent, it means you had reached your limit of messages (including invites, such as game and party invites.) per day. Sucks, I know. I heard a rumor you can only send like, 200 or 150 messages per day. Once you reached that limit,
    you cannot send or invite people for a certain amount of hours. (1 hour-8 hours).

And, if you can't join an Xbox live party, its probably your Internet, or the host of the party Internet connection. I experienced this plenty of times, and its greatly annoying. xD I know. That's all I know. Hope I helped you all. ^^
Thema:

Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites

1. Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites - Similar Threads - Messaging 360 users

2. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  3. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  8. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  9. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...